Play it to believe it on PC
It has came back to life!

PS4 beta made me not want to buy, PC changed everything

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

Evil_Boss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello all, i have some questions.

am about to buy on blizzard...i dont really care much about price. is there any other difference buying this from GMG etc vs Blizzard?

i downloaded the beta and played abit, seems to me this a little like division for PVE, and PVP is a little like COD correct? (not really BF4, but more to COD)

are there no asia servers?

what is PVE like? is it repeating the same few scenarios over and farming for weapons?

qwertified

Reaction score

am about to buy on blizzard...i dont really care much about price. is there any other difference buying this from GMG etc vs Blizzard?

i downloaded the beta and played abit, seems to me this a little like division for PVE, and PVP is a little like COD correct? (not really BF4, but more to COD)

what is PVE like? is it repeating the same few scenarios over and farming for weapons?

More like the division was a 3rd person shooter version of destiny.. but destiny had way more content. At least according to those hardcore destiny fans.

I presume it would be the same for destiny 2. And yes, the PC version rocks. I might actually get it on PC.

Evil_Boss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will end game PVE be something like Division as well? Farming bosses for loots / credit to change to items?

ryouma

Reaction score

from GMG it costs 10% less than if you were to buy from Blizzard itself
Amazon prime had 20% discount but I think the promo is over

qwertified

Reaction score
will end game PVE be something like Division as well? Farming bosses for loots / credit to change to items?

I didn't play the first one much so i can't really answer this. But there are raids from what i read so i suppose the end game is like any typical mmorpg, farm raid bosses for epic loot and stuff.

qwertified

Reaction score
from GMG it costs 10% less than if you were to buy from Blizzard itself
Amazon prime had 20% discount but I think the promo is over

If it has region lock then better not buy from GMG right? Later forced to play on EU server then how?

ryouma

Reaction score

qwertified

Reaction score
http://www.shacknews.com/article/10...net-region-locking-familiar-in-blizzard-games

seems like it's safe to buy from GMG. You are able to select the region you want to play in from the drop-down menu.

Should you wish to change region next time, you're free to do so. Just that your existing character cannot be carried over to the new region; you'll have to do a fresh start

So same like the blizzard games (different region record progress separately). Thats fine then, GMG it is.

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just finished the strike

they freaking reuse VOG on a beta strike

WTF man...if not for pc FOV n framerate i won't give a S H I T...

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I didn't play the first one much so i can't really answer this. But there are raids from what i read so i suppose the end game is like any typical mmorpg, farm raid bosses for epic loot and stuff.

if you had not played the first itz a clear buy and fun play

Destiny 2 is a clear punch in the face for the fans that this is destiny DLC 10 re-skinned

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.