[ADV] Singapore’s first unlimited data, talktime and SMS plans

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Singtel has launched Singapore’s first mobile plans with unlimited local data, talktime and SMS/MMS.

qk2SOLS.jpg

Customers who sign up or re-contract on Singtel’s new Combo 3, 6 and 12 plans can enjoy unlimited local data with DATA X INFINITY, an add-on available at just S$39.90/month.

DATA X INFINITY can also be shared with up to three family members with a MobileShare supplementary plan, which is available at S$10.70 per line.
In addition, Singtel’s new Combo 3, 6 and 12 plans now come with unlimited talktime and SMS.

dvpAXI8.jpg

For more information on DATA X INFINITY and our new Combo plans, do check out the links below:
www.singtel.com/combo
www.singtel.com/dataX.

For DATA X INFINITY:
Fair usage policy and a minimum 24-month subscription apply for unlimited data. Please see singtel.com/datax/tnc

For Unlimited talk and text:
Unlimited calls are capped at 10,000 local minutes, unlimited SMS/MMS is capped at 10,000. Excess charges apply thereafter. To ensure that the activities of some users do not impair the ability of Customers to have access to reliable services, this service is conditional on fair usage by Customers.

NXGvThv.jpg

*Update: The SIM Only 55GB bundle promo has been extended till 29 September 2017.

Check out our 55GB bundle for $73.50/month SIM Only plan which comes with:
  • 150 mins local talktime
  • 500 local SMS/MMS
  • Free unlimited Singtel WiFi usage until 31st December 2017
  • 12-month contract

If you don't need so much data, you can consider our other SIM Only plans:
  • 5GB for $20
  • 10GB + 2GB (free 6 months) for $36.05
  • 30GB for $46.75
  • 35GB for $62.80

These come with 150 mins local talktime, 500 local SMS/MMS, free unlimited Singtel WiFi usage (until 31 December 2017), and a 12-month contract.

You can sign up for any of the SIM Only plans above at the link below:
https://www.singtelshop.com/shop/phones/sim-only.jsf

Last edited:

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Wow 55GB for 73.50?

Like what is the base starter pack?
Hi ZrE0_Cha0s,

The base starter pack is 3GB ($20).

You get a 10GB add-on ($53.50) and receive 42GB free for 12 months.

Hope this clarifies.

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After contract period if I want to remain, can I ?

Or die die must recontract?

Also caller ID is not included right?

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
After contract period if I want to remain, can I ?

Or die die must recontract?

Also caller ID is not included right?
Hi ||||||||||,

After the contract ends, the free bundles (42GB, 150 mins talktime, 500 SMS/MMS) will cease.

You can choose to re-contract to any promotion available at that point in time.

Caller ID is not included in the prices indicated in the post above (including the image).

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi singtel, if port over from prepaid can get wavier of sim card and registration?

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi mrpolo,

CIS customers can sign up for SIM Only plans, but there will be no special discounts.

Hi. Able to use CiS for Sim only plan?

Hi ZrE0_Cha0s,

There will be no waiver of SIM card and registration fees when you port over from prepaid.

hi singtel, if port over from prepaid can get wavier of sim card and registration?

Hi Sodium 99,

At the end of the 12-month contract, the SIM Only plan will be priced at $36.05 and consist of 6GB local bundled mobile data.

Hi,

That means if I sign up for the 12mth 10GB plan now, after the 12mth contract end, I would be paying $36.05/mth for just the 6GB starter pack without contract, without free incoming calls, without 150min talktime, without 500sms if I choose not to re-contract again?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If my father is currently using Starhub prepaid card, can he port over to the sim-only starter 5gb plan w/o changing number?

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If my father is currently using Starhub prepaid card, can he port over to the sim-only starter 5gb plan w/o changing number?

He have to port over from StarHub Prepaid to SingTel Prepaid first, then change to SingTel Postpaid.

Note: All prepaid balances on both StarHub and SingTel Prepaid will be forfeited if unused.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He have to port over from StarHub Prepaid to SingTel Prepaid first, then change to SingTel Postpaid.

Note: All prepaid balances on both StarHub and SingTel Prepaid will be forfeited if unused.

Which mean we will need to pay admin charge for these processes.

hawkz02

Reaction score
Hi Singtel,

How does the $500 voucher for the highest plan work??
Early recontract fee will be waived off with the plan or using the $500 to waive off??
Need to clarify this before deciding to port over or not.

Hi mrpolo,

CIS customers can sign up for SIM Only plans, but there will be no special discounts.

Hi ZrE0_Cha0s,

There will be no waiver of SIM card and registration fees when you port over from prepaid.

Hi Sodium 99,

At the end of the 12-month contract, the SIM Only plan will be priced at $36.05 and consist of 6GB local bundled mobile data.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
hahaha.. now they offer most sms compare to others

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.