Visa to Australia

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
HI Jasmine & Kangaroo team,
Thanks for the quick application. This is prob my 3rd time using your services.

ping2

Reaction score
Recommending Kang & team for the superb fast service! this is my 2nd time using them :)

satrap75

Reaction score
Registered with Ease & Recommended!

This is my 2nd time using Team Kangaroos and their service is strongly recommended!

I emailed them my details and within 6min, my visas were done and approved. Kudos to the team!

gregkwan

Reaction score
The fastest and cheapest way to apply and have your VISAs to Australia approved

Thanks Team KANGaroos for the prompt response and fast application of our VISAs to Australia. Beats going down to travel agency or fill online form and waiting for processing. Definitely cheaper than applying at ETA website directly.

Like most of the reviews here, just go to them for a hassle free VISA application to Australia. After they replied when it's done, you can always verify using the official ETA website (https://www.eta.immi.gov.au/ETAS3/etas) following Team KANGaroos's instructions.

Last edited:

r0_ger

Master Member
Reaction score
Very responsive! Turn around time for my application was like within hours and it was approved. Team Kangaroos is highly efficient and committed in their service! Super like!

sonic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Team Kangaroo. My family of 8 touched down Brisbane today
morning & clear customs smoothly.

spikehs

Reaction score
Visa Application

Hi Ms Kang,

I had just submit my applications for your help/ processing. Appreciate and look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks.

hs -

Frankz

Reaction score
thanks for your assistance once again ms kang. super speedy replies and service! awesome. cheers

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.