SUSS Law Programme 2017 (Formerly UniSIM)

sangriapaella

Reaction score
The interview was quick, roughly 10 mins. They asked the kind of general questions you'd expect. Don't be nervous because there were so many other candidates who were just as nervous. So you're not alone. Good luck! :)
Thank you! :) I sure need the luck. How was the written assessment?

Ottoke

Reaction score
Hey! So sorry about not responding. I can't send private messages until I hit 10 posts. Such a weird policy. Will reply you once I reach the limit.

This limitation is in place to prevent new accounts spammers and bots from spamming our existing member's inbox with ads and other harassment messages.

O

yulblossom

Reaction score
Thank you! :) I sure need the luck. How was the written assessment?

Written assessment was on a recent local newspaper article. It can get nerve-wrecking when everyone around you is busy typing away while you're sitting there brain dead from the nervousness of it all :s22: I had difficulties answering the questions because there was nothing in the article that was helpful. It was merely a report of a speech which had no intro or conclusion. You can get easily consumed by the competitive aura so you have to relax as much as possible to clear your mind and focus.

Nholcrais

Reaction score
I went for the interview today and it went rather smoothly, generic questions and just had a conversation.

However after the essay test I saw a lot of people with forms sitting outside the interview room but I didn't receive any before and after the interview! I wonder what that is :(

Oliver Queen

Reaction score
I went for the interview today and it went rather smoothly, generic questions and just had a conversation.

However after the essay test I saw a lot of people with forms sitting outside the interview room but I didn't receive any before and after the interview! I wonder what that is :(

Goodluck! Are you sure it's a form? Or just an information leaflet, maybe?

comelyboi

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

just to update you.

i went for my interview last year. Got a provisional offer from them last november.

they just came back to me today asking for my interest in the c ourse.

The final letter of offer will be out in oct/nov (according to the admissions office)

good luck to all!

comelyboi

Reaction score
I did. For those who went, did the interviewer(s) wish you good luck at the end of the interview?

yes mine did wish me good luck when the interview ended.

i replied "thanks! and hope to see you guys around when the semester starts"

after a couple of weeks, i got my provisional offer for 2018.

this was in november 2016.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.