NUS ppl lip lai - Part 6

TzuyuLove

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.misstamchiak.com/nus/

lol their food recommendations so bad

all nvr state the ones i find best, western@science, YTF@foodclique, indian@technoedge, western@arts

YTF@Arts is one of the most overrated trashy laziest YTF with no fried stuffs i have ever eaten

monikernemo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
foodclique ytf is new one, the previous fishball noodle stall not bad but quite sad move out

science western abit meh leh~ soso only

Sheepymix

Reaction score
connect ps4 to NUS internet

ello just want to ask if any NUS peep got bring in their ps4 into hall and connect to NUS wifi or lan??

NPNTBoy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup but unfortunately math major not that employable unless you have 1st class honours if you want to do stuff like quantitative finance.. true about biz analytics but well at least they can find jobs very easily. At least that is true for the bza graduates whom just graduated this year..

The science western cheap though, for western food.

yes... the quality is soso but cheap.. can fill stomach can already

Rusty89

Reaction score
Kinda miss going back to NUS. anyone know what kinda facility can alumni access ah? can we still go back nus to swim?

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kinda miss going back to NUS. anyone know what kinda facility can alumni access ah? can we still go back nus to swim?

library visit ggpoks but must show alumni card

i went back a few time cos attend course at nus

John Steinbeck

Reaction score
Any cheap routers to recommend for hall/RC use? am using my laptop as hotspot now but quite inconvenient after a while

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.