Suspect Bought a Second Hand Tablet

angel_i16

Reaction score
Dear all,
I suspect I bought a second hand tablet, how should i check if they already reset and delete everything? And, how should i get a refund? Can it under lemon law if i just suspect? Look forward members' reply preferred as soon as possible.

Last edited:

angel_i16

Reaction score
how should I confirm by the software it is a used tablet? From outside it is new.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, you have accepted the tablet and has brought it home. I think it is very difficult to prove that the tablet is used. It is always your words against the retailers.

I think the only way is to check whether there is any tell tale sign. Very difficult to check since all data likely to be wipe out if they do it properly.

angel_i16

Reaction score
Sigh, bought it due to my careless, din not check everything including whether before he opened for us to check, it was sealed or not. I felt that it is used item as the battery go down very fast. Then I checked online, it is bad name in sim lim square, sigh...

HWZ1973

Master Member
Reaction score
Send in to service centre for warranty repair. They should be able t to tell you the details

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
This kind of tablet. No warranty one. Go back shop more problem only.

Edit: go back and tell shop ur problem.

See their reaction.

They not happy just walk off.
They ask for more money just walk off.

And then throw tons of eggs to the shop to let them have a piece of ur mind and zao.

Last edited:

angel_i16

Reaction score
um, $129, but the battery today seem ok, i heard that either tablet or hp, battery drop to 20 to 30 %, then charge, charge up to 90 plus % then stop, then the battery life will be longer, anyone heard about this?

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
um, $129, but the battery today seem ok, i heard that either tablet or hp, battery drop to 20 to 30 %, then charge, charge up to 90 plus % then stop, then the battery life will be longer, anyone heard about this?
No. Myth.. .

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See the source first. Where did you buy from?

angel_i16

Reaction score
Um, I do not have proof. And, I was careless and did not sure about whether the tablet box was sealed before he opened to let us check. Just feel that the battery power drop abit fast, so suspect, and surfed online, realized the shop has not really good name.

Last edited:

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

To be honest with you, I rate Red Bean tablet in the same cateogory as those "China branded" tablet. Maybe worst of because some China firms are still considered quite big and has their own manufacturing facilities.

Red bean I feel is a more OEM and put their brand kind of products. I think in terms of design, they may not be the best. Android system are well known in terms of draining battery. I think probably this series even more jialat.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.