Not open for further replies.

urban_closet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Old Trafford

GettyImages-687891358.jpg

GettyImages-687886944.jpg

FAQ
1. For match fixture times (local), add Manutd.com to your Google / Apple Calendar via the manutd website here
2. Spammers will be reported to the moderator
3. This is a thread for all United fans. All opinions are welcome here. Please don't think that your opinion should be imposed on all other United fans.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think our squad need real solid players to upgrade. In the mold of Ronaldo or Messi. Hope AG7 come next season

we need the correct players to feed Lukaku from left and right...Lukaku is a pure poacher...

if only we still have Beckham that can curl the ball in for him

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
new part :s12:

how come only here den the "part xx" wont be auto ar?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho admits he's upset with Andreas Pereira.

The midfielder left United last week to join Valencia on a season-long loan.

"Andreas Pereira was a personal decision that I don't agree with," Mourinho said. "A decision I don't think honestly I don't think is the best decision for him, a decision that disappoints me a little bit, because I think he has the potential to be here fighting for a position, for opportunities, and fighting to be a Manchester United player.

"I think his decision can be considered a decision of a young player who wants to play every weekend but can also be considered a decision by a young player that is not ready to fight for something difficult and it's difficult to play in the Manchester United midfield.

"You have to be ready to fight for a position and I am a bit disappointed that he left. But okay, it was his decision, I open the door for his decision, he has a long-term contract, we have the option to bring him back on January 1, so we have that situation under control. It is not a drama but is a decision that disappoints me a little bit."

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiyah also no guarantee Mata will score from that free kick mah. Whoever got feeling take lor

More pissed with the defending from the resulting corner when DDG made a world class save from Jese. That was a save worth 3 points

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Louis van Gaal has hit out at his sacking as Manchester United manager, claiming the club "put my head in a noose and I was publicly placed on the gallows".

The Dutchman left United the day after guiding the club to an FA Cup triumph over Crystal Palace in the 2016 final at Wembley, with Jose Mourinho replacing him.

Van Gaal is unhappy with how he was treated by the club, who he believes courted Mourinho for the role after he was sacked in his second spell as Chelsea boss.

"United put my head in a noose and I was publicly placed on the gallows," he told the Daily Mirror in an exclusive interview.

"The pressure was enormous with my head in the noose and they went right behind my back.

"I think it was all orchestrated like a film and it was done very much behind my back right from January.

"My wife, Truus, told me that the attitude of the board had changed. Women have this intuition. They smell it.

"I denied it, even to my wife, because between me as a manager and the chief executive Ed Woodward, everything was running as normal."

Van Gaal believed he had the continued support of the board because Woodward had given him a three-year contract when he quit his post as Netherlands boss to succeed David Moyes, even though he only wanted a two-year deal.

United's desire to land Mourinho eventually became apparent, however, with speculation linking the Portuguese with the manager's job increasing once he left Stamford Bridge.

"Suddenly former players started to yap in the media that we were playing boring football and Mourinho's sacking made it very attractive for everyone to keep bashing me," he added.

"I do understand that choice of United to get Mourinho.

"I never wanted more than two years anyway. Man United wanted three years. Suddenly, Mourinho was out after one-and-a-half years of my contract and I knew United wanted him one day.

"They told me only after it was leaked out and it was the biggest disappointment of my life.

"United did not discuss this with me. If they had come to me with the Mourinho plan then I could have said 'okay, let's give it everything for the last six months, complete commitment to each other and the team and then Jose Mourinho can take over.'

"They could have saved the last year of my salary by doing that but after what happened I made them pay every penny."

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Mourinho, who won the EFL Cup and the Europa League in his first season at Old Trafford, believes he inherited a side that were burdened by past successes.

He told the Sunday Times: "There was an evolution in the other clubs; there was no evolution in this club. In all the areas that make a team successful, I think we stopped in time.

"That was quite an empty period in the club with no evolution in areas that are important. It was the weight of the past on the shoulders of the players, managers, even boards, even probably owners, because when you are used to 'win and win and win', and suddenly you stop, it's like a heavy burden.

"Today, we have better working conditions, a better medical department, a better analysis department, a better scouting department, a better media department, and in many cases we did it without changing the people, which is quite important."

Former Chelsea boss Mourinho has added Romelu Lukaku and Nemanja Matic, two players he worked with at Stamford Bridge, to his squad this summer.

"Lukaku was my player as a kid," said the former Real Madrid boss.

"He left [Chelsea] because he was thinking he deserves more opportunity, but he's such a good guy that during these years we were in close contact with a good relationship. So I knew he was an intelligent guy with a positive attitude."

On Matic, Mourinho added: "I cannot say that I had better guys than him in my career."

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiyah also no guarantee Mata will score from that free kick mah. Whoever got feeling take lor

More pissed with the defending from the resulting corner when DDG made a world class save from Jese. That was a save worth 3 points

Why suddenly Mata is involved
We missed Fellaini la even Jose oso said so :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.