Calling on all TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 router users!

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My laptop is a IBM X240. Shouldn't be a problem. In any case, it is the same on my wife's laptop.

find out the wifi spec of your clients first. no point saying your wife's is the same as yours cos both could have similar wifi specs. :D

pokey2014

Reaction score
I am considering getting a c7 v2, replacing my dir 868l from StarHub... that trash can has been giving problems in connection as it keeps dropping.

Is it worth getting a c7 v2 ?

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am considering getting a c7 v2, replacing my dir 868l from StarHub... that trash can has been giving problems in connection as it keeps dropping.

Is it worth getting a c7 v2 ?
It would be more reliable for sure, mine can stay up for months without restarting. But speed and range wise I don't think you'll see much of a difference.

Fyi a security researcher just found a whole bunch of unpatched security bugs in the 850L related to MyDlink Cloud. Who knows if it affects their entire family of Cloud routers too..
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...hes-details-on-unpatched-d-link-router-flaws/

tungsten2

Master Member
Reaction score
Rule 1

When connect ONT to router

Ont Port 1 -> Router WAN port

You connection is wrong that explain why internet LED no lights.

Ah-Pin-Kor

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
vT1OcJK.jpg

Do I disable all this ?
no. Not this.
I dont have archer c7 so im using the online firmware emulator. For v4 i cant find the setting to disable nat acceleration. Only found it for v2. For v4 only thing i can see to try is the unicast dhcp checkbox under internet setting. Maybe try that see if it helps.

pokey2014

Reaction score
This is the worst, never had an issue on router ... till this

no. Not this.
I dont have archer c7 so im using the online firmware emulator. For v4 i cant find the setting to disable nat acceleration. Only found it for v2. For v4 only thing i can see to try is the unicast dhcp checkbox under internet setting. Maybe try that see if it helps.

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oH85evt.jpg

Totally no lights when I plug in to port 1 on the nucleus connect

1) cable is plugged in to port 1 and connected to c7 Ethernet port (blue)
No lights but you still can access the web ui? I think your set might be faulty.

tridieter

Reaction score
TP-Link AC 3200 Korean language to English

I got a TP-Link AC 3200 in Korean language and need help on how to change to English. when plug-in the login screen in Korean.
Please help!

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a TP-Link AC 3200 in Korean language and need help on how to change to English. when plug-in the login screen in Korean.
Please help!

If it's v2 then gg liao
I emailed their support abt it cos I have one set now

There isn't detailed changelog, and the difference between the two versions is that v2 adds TP-Link cloud feature, other features are the same. However, currently there is only v2 sold in Korea, If you bought it in Singapore, I am afraid it isn't official product.
In addition, We don't know Korean either, so there would be some problem for technical support and warranty, that is why I recommend you to return it and buy a new one from official store.

Your understanding would be highly appreciated!

azt18a

Reaction score
Worst case use google chrome Translate for the advance options. If not, you try to download the tp link tether apk from play store for simple configuration.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.