Anytime Fitness Thread

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information! I'll try to check out with the clementi branch since it's pre-launching? Maybe i'll visit the branch near my office to check it out.

i think the clementi one their fb got mention ending soon. so i supposed now its already at 88/month for 1 year contract..
the 68 and 78 should be gone already.

after 88/month for 1 year gone, to get 88/month,u have to sign up 1.5year contract.. but best to msg them on fb or go down bah.

joeacid

Banned
Reaction score
i think the clementi one their fb got mention ending soon. so i supposed now its already at 88/month for 1 year contract..

after 88/month for 1 year gone, to get 88/month,u have to sign up 1.5year contract.. but best to msg them on fb or go down bah.

Thanks. I'll do it right away!

joeacid

Banned
Reaction score

Argh... Unfortunately they replied me on FB :"Hello, the $68 packages were snapped up more that a month ago. We are now pushing our last batch of $88 (signing fee is waived) as we prepare to officially open the club this weekend. Hope to see you soon."

Too bad it's not available anymore...

lunarsong

Reaction score
Argh... Unfortunately they replied me on FB :"Hello, the $68 packages were snapped up more that a month ago. We are now pushing our last batch of $88 (signing fee is waived) as we prepare to officially open the club this weekend. Hope to see you soon."

Too bad it's not available anymore...

$68/mth can easily snapped up in a day or 2. if it's a prime location it could be even in just a day. i sign up at upper cross street and it was gone in 2 and a half days.

kaixin18

Reaction score
$68/mth deal:

This comes during the pre-sales period of a newly open AF gym. please note that the outlet may or may not hv it, so it's not a 100% confirmed thing. you have to do some homework, like track for any potential newly open gym and call up to check with the sales person if there is $68/mth during the pre-sales.

You don't to transfer outlet. The sales person will inform you that you can only visit the outlet which you sign up with for the first month. after the first month, you can visit other AF outlets.

Shower rooms:

They don't provide towels so you will have to bring yours. I haven't been to those 2 AF outlets that you have mentioned, but my experience with the rooms are that it's not as many as Fitness First or True Fitness. if u go during lunch time, be expected to queue.

hi guys,

Anyone tried the newly shifted Tampines North CC ATF?

I Just realised it's very near to my workplace and was planning to workout either in the 8-10am timing or 8.30-10pm timing.

Can anyone tell me about the crowd during this time and how's the equipment over there?

Did not bring the key fob with me today, so couldn't enter and check it out!

1pm to 4pm is the least ppl ..literally me and at most 1 other dude.. morning i not so sure..12am also alot ppl.

any of you guys tried Owl gym? My bf and i planning to join together. they have trainers and nutritionists in the gym too. hope to get some feedback on them before my bf and i make a decision.

http://owlgym.com.sg/

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score

kaixin18

Reaction score
looks not bad leh
and u can try this https://www.facebook.com/owlgym24hrs/posts/820240711470121

think till september 15th,is free entry aslong as u show a image i think. 60/month for 1 year membership seems reasonable.. and 24/7 access.

Their deal is sign month by month deduct by giro one or is 1 time hoot few k package one. I sibei buibui if lunch time go kallang wave there 1 hour kind wu hua boh

Sent from Van!shment Th!s World using GAGT

monthly giro....

only problem is not a very convenient location haha.

rental there is cheap though, hence the membership can be so good.

if i live near there, i will definitely go for this man!

only problem is not a very convenient location haha.

rental there is cheap though, hence the membership can be so good.

if i live near there, i will definitely go for this man!

looks not bad leh
and u can try this https://www.facebook.com/owlgym24hrs/posts/820240711470121

think till september 15th,is free entry aslong as u show a image i think. 60/month for 1 year membership seems reasonable.. and 24/7 access.

but no point going to a gym without a trainer right? cos my bf and i want to have training to become fit. how do we go about this? any idea?

teckgamer

Reaction score
but no point going to a gym without a trainer right? cos my bf and i want to have training to become fit. how do we go about this? any idea?

Get diet (macronutrients) right and everything else will fall into pieces. There are a number of decent YouTube channels that explain how to go about doing exercises, my favourite is athlean x.

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score

probably u pay for the gym.after tat u pay another amount for personal training sessions lor.

teckgamer

Reaction score
im not sure if got the transfer t and c anot,..

but ya,i think IF cannot sell one and u tap using the previous owner's key fob, the staff's computer will show up his face.lol.

And you might get reported to the police haha

ozznzz

Reaction score
Is there anyway to check when the new anytime branch will be set up so that can catch the promo rate?

Ragemage

Reaction score
If a singaporean signs up AF membership in Malaysia, will he be charged wit lower monthly fees when he comes back to spore to use the gym?

teckgamer

Reaction score
If a singaporean signs up AF membership in Malaysia, will he be charged wit lower monthly fees when he comes back to spore to use the gym?

You can use the gym membership worldwide. But can't transfer membership across different countries.

bbbbbw

Reaction score
I have been working out regularly using the cardio machines almost daily. Usually gym around 9pm plus after work

bbbbbw

Reaction score
Anybody encountered this?
They charged your card for the monthly fee and then a conversion fee to convert it to SGD.

I called the bank and they said it’s charged by anyhow fitness

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.