Mossad officer leading ISIS as mosque Imam arrested in Libya

overman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why do you like to go all over the place?

I said the Bible is Jewish scriptures. It's a fact. End of story.

No ah

I using your argument to see how it applies elsewhere.

If something is true then i assume it is true everywhere right?

So even if go elsewhere why you worried haha

LAMtopia

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why do you like to go all over the place?

I said the Bible is Jewish scriptures. It's a fact. End of story.

If you say until like that then I can by association say that the Koran is Moon god scriptures. Because before Islam, there was a moon god named Allah worshipped by the Arabs. In fact his daughters, three moon goddesses were also mentioned in the Koran, Allāt, Uzza, and Manāt in Chapter 53 Surah Najm verses 19-20:
19 Have ye seen Lat and Uzza
20 And another the third (goddess) Manat?

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
If you say until like that then I can by association say that the Koran is Moon god scriptures. Because before Islam, there was a moon god named Allah worshipped by the Arabs. In fact his daughters, three moon goddesses were also mentioned in the Koran, Allāt, Uzza, and Manāt in Chapter 53 Surah Najm verses 19-20:
19 Have ye seen Lat and Uzza
20 And another the third (goddess) Manat?

Allah means God.

People used to think the sun is God or the moon is God, for lack of knowledge. That's why God sent prophets and messengers to point us in the right direction.

And also, the people of the city of Makkah before the arrival of the prophet of Arabia, used to mistakenly associate demi gods to God, namely the three you mentioned out of the Quran. So there, the Quran corrected their mistakes.

Keep asking more questions.

Last edited:

meister00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is going off topic, but Judaism, xtian and moslem is all the same. The big 3 of the Abrahamic religion. Judaism is original content, xtian is a revision, moslem is revision of judaism mixed with influence from xtian & pre-islamic mythology.

This is according to theology. They go by religion's historical creation. They don't see who declares themselves as "correct" representation, since that term is subjective due to social context. Which group has more power, which group will be able to secure themselves as "correct".

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
Ruth, Job and Luke. Acts was also written by Luke.

Ruth was a Moabitess
Job was not a Jew
Luke was probably not a Jew as well.

You mentioned the scriptures, like the Book of Ruth, which is Jewish scriptures.

Almost everything in the Bible is Jewish scriptures. Even the ones I would consider not divine scriptures, like the Epistles, are Jewish in origin.

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The people who wrote the Gospels were Jews, followers of a Jewish prophet named Jesus.

There, all your arguments gone.

In fact Islam is closer to Jewish Scripture rather than Christianity, which is an attempt to rewrite the previous scripture.

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score

In fact Islam is closer to Jewish Scripture rather than Christianity, which is an attempt to rewrite the previous scripture.

It's more than an hour long. Aduh

Anyhow, atheist are doubting the historical existence of Prophet Jesus. This video I think is just hypothesizing.

cal127

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is going off topic, but Judaism, xtian and moslem is all the same. The big 3 of the Abrahamic religion. Judaism is original content, xtian is a revision, moslem is revision of judaism mixed with influence from xtian & pre-islamic mythology.

This is according to theology. They go by religion's historical creation. They don't see who declares themselves as "correct" representation, since that term is subjective due to social context. Which group has more power, which group will be able to secure themselves as "correct".

I don't know why zed keep insisting that others be more discerning while he doesn't pick that up. Islam belongs to abrahamic religions and all three sharing a common ancestry/beginning still stands to reason, regardless of the size of the overlap. The quran/story of islam just starts diverging at the story of abraham/isaac; which is why it doesn't share the "entirety" of the torah. On the same level these fellas were brought up being taught some pretty dodgy stuff about women for example and especially non-muslim women. The penalty for apostasy, genital mutilation etc these are alll relics of scripture plagiarized from jewish and old christian teachings which i should add is also a load of old cobblers. Islam isn't special or different. :s13:

shadey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@zed, so as a devout Muslim I'm sure you follow the fitrah as well right

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's more than an hour long. Aduh

Anyhow, atheist are doubting the historical existence of Prophet Jesus. This video I think is just hypothesizing.

i thought your religion teach u patience and thirst for knowledge?

just for u, one of the point raised is that newer religion subvert from the older religion, to fit the times.

widman01

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Allah means God.

People used to think the sun is God or the moon is God, for lack of knowledge. That's why God sent prophets and messengers to point us in the right direction.

And also, the people of the city of Makkah before the arrival of the prophet of Arabia, used to mistakenly associate demi gods to God, namely the three you mentioned out of the Quran. So there, the Quran corrected their mistakes.

Keep asking more questions.
No la ... yazidi Native religion already have so called "god"
Jews copied them

Abraham and Moses are just fictional characters ...

Christian and Islam copied these characters

royfang

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiya, before the Jews (including christians since they started as a jewish sect) and Arabs there were the Canaanites.

Maybe the Judaism took from the Canaanities' religion/s as well since people need something to justify their claims over conquered lands? :s13::o

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
i thought your religion teach u patience and thirst for knowledge?

just for u, one of the point raised is that newer religion subvert from the older religion, to fit the times.

It could be that or it could be a progression.

And it stopped in the 7th century. We are not in the 21st century.

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
No la ... yazidi Native religion already have so called "god"
Jews copied them

Abraham and Moses are just fictional characters ...

Christian and Islam copied these characters

Okay. That's your opinion.

Just so you know, even the religion older than Judaism, has the same message, ie. there is God and there is a hereafter.

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
@zed, so as a devout Muslim I'm sure you follow the fitrah as well right

First, I say hi. I think this is the first time we are chatting.

Then I say no, I am not a devout Muslim.

Fitrah means natural. I am not sure where you're going with that.

widman01

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay. That's your opinion.

Just so you know, even the religion older than Judaism, has the same message, ie. there is God and there is a hereafter.

Not all ... Buddhism and Hinduism no consept of afterlife

Btw, afterlife is based on ancient Egypt religion

MiG123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tiagong those nutjob wahabis in Saudi arabia are also mossad agents set to undermine islam. so were all the sept 11 hijackers

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.