SUSS Part-Time 2018/01 intake

McGraw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The school fees is payable by per semester? say study 3 modules then pay 3 modules fees?

calliope

Reaction score
Hi Calliope,

I saw on the other thread that you are studying English too - can you give any tips/advice?

hello broccolina, i haven't done any literature modules so i can't comment on those (but i do have a friend who's doing BAEL so let me know if you have any specific questions and i'll find out for you). would love to help but i'm not sure what advice i can give. generally, i would say that you're going to be studying linguistics so it can get rather technical and it's probably not something you've done before in school unless perhaps you studied english and linguistics in jc. that said, don't be too concerned about it cause i'm sure you'll be fine. try to be consistent in your work and keep up with your readings cause it's important for you to grasp the concepts well. feel free to pm me if you have other questions or need help, especially when next semester starts :) all the best!

Last edited:

McGraw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why is the tuition fees between FT and PT degree difference so much? 30k vs 15k :s11:

Anyone knows if part time marketing programme is a popular course? As in oversubscribed?

broccolina

Reaction score
hello broccolina, i haven't done any literature modules so i can't comment on those (but i do have a friend who's doing BAEL so let me know if you have any specific questions and i'll find out for you). would love to help but i'm not sure what advice i can give. generally, i would say that you're going to be studying linguistics so it can get rather technical and it's probably not something you've done before in school unless perhaps you studied english and linguistics in jc. that said, don't be too concerned about it cause i'm sure you'll be fine. try to be consistent in your work and keep up with your readings cause it's important for you to grasp the concepts well. feel free to pm me if you have other questions or need help, especially when next semester starts :) all the best!

Ooooh, thanks so much calliope!!!

McGraw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I noticed there are last presentation dates on every modules, like 2022/07? Meaning after the date the school will remove the module?

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
I noticed there are last presentation dates on every modules, like 2022/07? Meaning after the date the school will remove the module?

yes,means will be replaced by new module or smth.actually best to take them before they retire.lol if not,maybe need take same module as daytime students..

McGraw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes,means will be replaced by new module or smth.actually best to take them before they retire.lol if not,maybe need take same module as daytime students..

will the school still recognize the modules the students taken even after the modules expire?

Last edited:

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
will the school still recognize the modules the students taken even after the modules expire?

ya..same like how unisim students graduated even before they become suss and how open university students graduated before they become unisim

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.