maybank isavvy promo

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score
what tnc?
i am not transferring to my esaver in Jan, thanks for your suggestion, hahaha

hahaha, u are joking, since u said esaver pays interest on Jan 1, then it makes sense for u to transfer all your money there to earn interest cos all other banks dun pay interest when u transfer money there mah, hahaha

Last edited:

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahaha, u are joking, since u said esaver pays interest on Jan 1, then it makes sense for u to transfer all your money there to earn interest cos all other banks dun pay interest when u transfer money there mah, hahaha

hahah, i'm not transferring to esaver because my esaver will not be earning incremental interest in Jan.
Don't jump to own conclusion and be the joker, hahaha

what tnc u believe ?? u nvr answer leh

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score
hahah, i'm not transferring to esaver because my esaver will not be earning incremental interest in Jan.
Don't jump to own conclusion and be the joker, hahaha

what tnc u believe ?? u nvr answer leh

esaver pays leh hahaha

who is joking? since u said u can earn interest on Jan 1 with money transferred into esaver, then u shld do it with a second esaver, u not thinking, moi wld do it if I can earn interest on Jan 1 with esaver at 1.6% better than keeping it in bonus + until Jan 2, hahaha

if u already confirmed can earn interest with money transferred into esaver on Jan 1, why bother with tnc, hahaha, that's the real joke, hahaha

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who is joking? since u said u can earn interest on Jan 1 with money transferred into esaver, then u shld do it with a second esaver, u not thinking, moi wld do it if I can earn interest on Jan 1 with esaver at 1.6% better than keeping it in bonus + until Jan 2, hahaha

if u already confirmed can earn interest with money transferred into esaver on Jan 1, why bother with tnc, hahaha, that's the real joke, hahaha

u think i dun know about opening a second esaver? I hv my own reason, no need to tell u. And u dun have to tell me what to do, i never ask for your advice.
Stop firing such condescending post mr hahaha, hahaha

pilates

Reaction score
Finally something decent on maybank.

http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/promotion/deposits-banking/fresh-funds-top-up.aspx

Enjoy high interest in our online savings account of up to 1.50% p.a. when you deposit a minimum of S$20,000 into your iSAVvy Savings Account from 1 September to 31 December 2017.

Not too sure whether funds deposited from sept-nov would get the 1.5% in Dec. The illustration seems to state that only Fresh funds deposited in December would get 1.5%

Than those I deposit from sept-nov, How?

Does anyone knows?

newjungle

Reaction score
Finally something decent on maybank.

http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/promotion/deposits-banking/fresh-funds-top-up.aspx

Enjoy high interest in our online savings account of up to 1.50% p.a. when you deposit a minimum of S$20,000 into your iSAVvy Savings Account from 1 September to 31 December 2017.

Not too sure whether funds deposited from sept-nov would get the 1.5% in Dec. The illustration seems to state that only Fresh funds deposited in December would get 1.5%

Than those I deposit from sept-nov, How?

Does anyone knows?

Assume u deposit 200K (fresh fund) in Sept, it will earn 1.35% fr Sept-Nov, and 1.5% for Dec.

newjungle

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying. This is a slightly bothersome requirement, but since fresh fund for Dec is compared again bank balance in sept rather than Nov, I simply need to FAST out all fund by end Nov, and remit them back in on 1 Dec.

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying. This is a slightly bothersome requirement, but since fresh fund for Dec is compared again bank balance in sept rather than Nov, I simply need to FAST out all fund by end Nov, and remit them back in on 1 Dec.
Won't the bonus be forfeited if u make withdrawals during sep to nov?

newjungle

Reaction score
Withdrawal for a day before month end won't cause us to lose all interests earned, but it will decrease the average daily balance.
Interest is earned on incremental average daily balance of the month (sept-dec) as compared against average daily balance of Aug. if your account is opened in Sept, average daily balance of Aug is deemed as zero.
To calculate average daily balance, it is sum of daily account balance/no of days in the month. E.g., account balance is 200k from 1-29th sept and withdrawal of 50k on 30th, average daily balance is [(200k X 29) + 150k]/30.

direbmem

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I spoke to Maybank. For Dec promo 1.5%, it must be Fresh fund.
I read the Ts & Cs, it seems that fresh funds is defined as compared to avg. daily balance in Aug'17 ie. any incremental avg. daily balance vis-a-vis Aug'17 wuld be considered fresh funds ?

boxer33

Master Member
Reaction score
meaning if I had 200k in Aug but took it out in Sep and put back in Oct, I will not be earning incremental interest?

camholicx

Reaction score
If I put fresh 50k to start isavvy, and not touch it for 1 year.

How much interest will I get

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.