2017 Feb BTO Punggol - Northshore Cove & Waterway Sunrise II

GeraldineT

Reaction score
Anyone knows how to check who won the tender for wwsr2?

Also quite Long lei. During my appt. the officer say around dec or jan is next 5% deposit appointment.

EraStar

Reaction score
Anyone knows how to check who won the tender for wwsr2?

Also quite Long lei. During my appt. the officer say around dec or jan is next 5% deposit appointment.
Go HDB web then search under "tenderers" on the page select "tenders awards"under the date 21 Aug 2017 1014 units

Last edited:

EPcastle

Reaction score
am wondering if #92 living room will be facing directly at the wall of #110, ie. look out of window and see a huge wall lol. wanted to consider #176 and #180 but worried of the noise from precinct pavilion. not many good units left for our selection :(

heartywarrior

Reaction score
Not taking any loan

Hey there future neighbours of NS/WSII!

I am due for my 2rm unit selection next week and just wanted some advice on the procedure if one does not intend to take any loan but fund the purchase mainly by CPF-OA and reminder small amount by cash.

I got my HLE approved during the flat application in Feb but it has expired recently before my due flat selection appointment next week. I have also recently left my job and in the meantime taking a break and exploring other business or job opportunities.

Would HDB require any other documents eg. bank statements etc to show my financial standing since I am not taking up any loan? Anyone here have a similar situation care to advise?

chin

Loudnessfz

Reaction score
I was looking at 80 initially. But the living room u will be able to see #46 service yard. I don’t know for #92 but 654A has restaurant. So u might have to consider for ur clothing.

Wind and sun wise. 80 is better than 92 since 92 is blocked by the 110,108.

Actually if u realise for wwsr2. Its Low takeup rate for the high floor cause there’s a reason. And the takeup rates are normally the Low floor near the reservoirs

May i know whats the reason? Just curious.

Zach H.

Reaction score
I was looking at 80 initially. But the living room u will be able to see #46 service yard. I don’t know for #92 but 654A has restaurant. So u might have to consider for ur clothing.

Wind and sun wise. 80 is better than 92 since 92 is blocked by the 110,108.

Actually if u realise for wwsr2. Its Low takeup rate for the high floor cause there’s a reason. And the takeup rates are normally the Low floor near the reservoirs

Hi G. Yeah I'm curious too whats the reason u have in mind. And how come stack 80 can see stack 46 service yard? I thought living room is tilted but not that tilted to see it. Thanks!

Zach H.

Reaction score
Hi All, we will be selecting our 4rm tomorrow and are contemplating between unit 80 and 92 at waterway sunrise II. Been looking at unit 80 and seems like a good unit but low take up rate...so wonder what are the pros and cons of this unit. Appreciate the kind expert in this thread to advise what are the pros and cons for both unit 80 and 92...thank you so much in advance!

Stack 80 left with level 10. Should still have a view. Lower than that may want to consider stack 82, 84?

pyjamasgirl

Reaction score
Hey there future neighbours of NS/WSII!

I am due for my 2rm unit selection next week and just wanted some advice on the procedure if one does not intend to take any loan but fund the purchase mainly by CPF-OA and reminder small amount by cash.

I got my HLE approved during the flat application in Feb but it has expired recently before my due flat selection appointment next week. I have also recently left my job and in the meantime taking a break and exploring other business or job opportunities.

Would HDB require any other documents eg. bank statements etc to show my financial standing since I am not taking up any loan? Anyone here have a similar situation care to advise?

chin

hello... i just selected my 2rm unit this morning. : ) yay...
i am not taking loan too. so you dont have to do anything just let the officer know you intention to pay in cash or cpf. the officer will then calculate your cpf and cash upfront if any.
are you submitting for HDB grants? if so, then need income proof. not more than $6k

heartywarrior

Reaction score
i am not taking loan too. so you dont have to do anything just let the officer know you intention to pay in cash or cpf. the officer will then calculate your cpf and cash upfront if any.
are you submitting for HDB grants? if so, then need income proof. not more than $6k
Hey there,

Thanks for sharing... that's great news!

No HDB grants for me *sad... I applying under the SSC which I am over the grants gross monthly salary ceilings by a few hundred dollars... still have to top up $15k.... so jialat being single...

btw, how long did the whole appointment took? 15-30mins?

GeraldineT

Reaction score
am wondering if #92 living room will be facing directly at the wall of #110, ie. look out of window and see a huge wall lol. wanted to consider #176 and #180 but worried of the noise from precinct pavilion. not many good units left for our selection :(

#92 see walls of 110 in living room
See the rubbish area for bedroom.

#180 and 176 left Super Low floor. Will have noise at pavilion for sure. Only 1 pavilion for whole blocks lei..

If I’m left w ur choices. I’ll probably pick #82

GeraldineT

Reaction score
Hi G. Yeah I'm curious too whats the reason u have in mind. And how come stack 80 can see stack 46 service yard? I thought living room is tilted but not that tilted to see it. Thanks!

I hired someone to do AR/3D view from the units. It’s either living room see service yard or the other tilted is master bedroom see people’s service yard.
But I mean. U don’t always stare out of ur living room window. So it’s still not that bad?

Last edited:

Water Me Please

Reaction score
Congrats ! pyjamasgirl, :)

Did you choose NS or WWSRII?

Sorry if you find me kaypo arh, I'm juz as excited :s12: to know some of my future neighbors from this forum.

Hopefully these threads will be hyperactive till our keys collection time. :s22:

pyjamasgirl

Reaction score
Congrats ! pyjamasgirl, :)

Did you choose NS or WWSRII?

Sorry if you find me kaypo arh, I'm juz as excited :s12: to know some of my future neighbors from this forum.

Hopefully these threads will be hyperactive till our keys collection time. :s22:

lol NS.
i totally have no time to look thru n think except for that few minutes whilst waiting for my turn and a quick rushed one with the officer. WWSR was my choice initially... both are good actually.
How about u. which one r u choosing...

pyjamasgirl

Reaction score
Hey there,

Thanks for sharing... that's great news!

No HDB grants for me *sad... I applying under the SSC which I am over the grants gross monthly salary ceilings by a few hundred dollars... still have to top up $15k.... so jialat being single...

btw, how long did the whole appointment took? 15-30mins?

the waiting took about 15min but the meeting with officer took me about 45min. because i was choosing unit n chatting with her.

oh. me have to top up 23k : ( sigh.. planning to take which estate? eventually i chose NS 423B

heartywarrior

Reaction score
the waiting took about 15min but the meeting with officer took me about 45min. because i was choosing unit n chatting with her.

oh. me have to top up 23k : ( sigh.. planning to take which estate? eventually i chose NS 423B
423B.... that is also the block for my 1st priority choice units... hope can get...

$23k... yeahh mine should be around there too from my calcs...

heartywarrior

Reaction score
yes yes pls b my neighbour.
hahaha.... hope so if the reasonable good units at NS don't run out by my turn.... was already thinking how to renovate hahaah...

I like a good toilet with a sauna tub idea hahhaha but the 2rm toilet layout is super cramp.... was wondering if can expand out to part of the kitchen area since I don't really cook... any idea if HDB allows to build a small partition wall?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.