Univeristy Of Wollongong (SIM) future/current/students come in!!!

FatalityV

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like there's a compulsory briefing to attend. Anyone going for the night session?

BananaMilkShake

Master Member
Reaction score
Isit really compulsory if I am studing DSS which have totally no changes? Have 2 hours nothing to do before the c++ workshop starts at 7pm :(

engkhsky

Reaction score
Isit really compulsory if I am studing DSS which have totally no changes? Have 2 hours nothing to do before the c++ workshop starts at 7pm :(

The briefing is on 29th. Workshop is on 22nd...
I emailed and ask if it affect me, the person replied me
"Yes, it is important for both new and current students to attend this briefing.

You will need to understand what are the changes and the new subject offered. This is specially so for those who intend to defer or unable to complete the subjects for whatever reasons. "

BananaMilkShake

Master Member
Reaction score
The briefing is on 29th. Workshop is on 22nd...
I emailed and ask if it affect me, the person replied me
"Yes, it is important for both new and current students to attend this briefing.

You will need to understand what are the changes and the new subject offered. This is specially so for those who intend to defer or unable to complete the subjects for whatever reasons. "

Alright thanks. Misread the dates :s22:

justpee

Reaction score
Dont go and see see only leh. People like me still noob at programming. Need refresher course. They said the workshop only limited to 60 students first come first serve :(

I have attended the workshop last time.. doesnt seems to have so high demand.. probably 30+ students.

FatalityV

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Timetable for DSS is out

SIMConnect -> My apps -> MyTimetable (Weekly view)

Seems like for first sem I will be doing algorithms & problem solving as well as Procedural Programming

How big is the batch? Will everyone be doing everything together, or is it poly style where they split a course up into different classes?

Last edited:

shimesa

Reaction score
woah, object oriented C + database system for me..

anyone going for part 2 of the workshop?? Mind sharing the notes to me? can't make it as i need to attend wedding ...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.