[Official] Let's laugh at Liverpool!

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha all the loserfool on my GB no wonder so quite.... I thought my fb app got problem sia.....

Sent from Multi Personality Gemini But With Only One Heart For Just One Person using GAGT

Those fool fans have been quiet since that infamous slip. My FB friends have been posting pictures of their antfield trips that season, talking about their love for loserfool and their history, in anticipation of the title. It all came crashing down in 2 games, against chelski and crystal palace. It was peaceful ever since. :s13:

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most of the loserfool 'laughing-fans' haven't wake up? Yet to report in to laugh. Don't think any of them bother to stay up to watch garbage play.

riomcio

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
reporting in to laugh..... fail to beat sevilla again! :s13:
Sevilla-Liverpool-Europa-League-671665.jpg

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those fool fans have been quiet since that infamous slip. My FB friends have been posting pictures of their antfield trips that season, talking about their love for loserfool and their history, in anticipation of the title. It all came crashing down in 2 games, against chelski and crystal palace. It was peaceful ever since. :s13:

mine that time any small transfer new also post big big...even from those cannot be trusted sites.. then the van Dijk new last few day again surface post big big then after fail i neber see him post liao ..wan to laugh sia

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.