Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Marcus Rashford on his debut in each competition.

Champions League ⚽
Europa ⚽️⚽️
EPL ⚽️⚽️
FA Cup ⚽️
League Cup ⚽️
ENG ⚽️
ENG u21 ⚽️⚽️⚽️

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice 3-0 win over Basel
My handsome Lukaku just can't stop scoring
Rooney's Everton next
Enjoying my free dinner now ;)

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
A.Young feels like a new signing to me, he still bother to do those steps over...i hardly see people do that these days...probably Mahrez

Exactly my thoughts, looks like a new signing. Good old fashioned wing play, and his defending is not bad too. Compared to Valencia, he passes the ball quicker, more variety especially those curlers down the right for Lukaku to chase. Hope he gets consistency in his play, then we'll have a real fight for the RB position.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exactly my thoughts, looks like a new signing. Good old fashioned wing play, and his defending is not bad too. Compared to Valencia, he passes the ball quicker, more variety especially those curlers down the right for Lukaku to chase. Hope he gets consistency in his play, then we'll have a real fight for the RB position.

did u saw that shot from young on his left foot...indeed he offers more variety...cut in and shoot or push up and cross

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Champions League ⚽
Europa ⚽️⚽️
EPL ⚽️⚽️
FA Cup ⚽️
League Cup ⚽️
ENG ⚽️
ENG u21 ⚽️⚽️⚽️

UEbUWhO.jpg

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paul Pogba is set to be out for between a month and six weeks with hamstring injury. [bbc]

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Champions League ⚽
Europa ⚽️⚽️
EPL ⚽️⚽️
FA Cup ⚽️
League Cup ⚽️
ENG ⚽️
ENG u21 ⚽️⚽️⚽️

I dun think he scored on his fa cup debut

DanielTng

Master Member
Reaction score
Browsing through the results of all the UCL games last night, the results that made me most happy is that of Liverpool vs Sevilla. (2-2) Sevilla had only two shots on target and the result is 2 away goals. What a good start to their UCL after 4 years. :D I thought they were bragging of challenging for the trophy both on the EPL and UCL. And once again, they had a player sent off. This time it is not by English referees. How can all the referees be so consistently wrong against them. Implying that the whole platoon marching are out of step except them. Their next game vs Spartak Moscow away - I am rooting for the Russians. A defeat will send their morale into a further spiral. They are favourite to advance together with Sevilla in their group. A further defeat by Spartak in Moscow will send them closer to the Europa:s13:

Real Madrid beat beat lowly Apoel Nicosia (3-0) at the Baneubeu, all thanks to Ronaldo for scoring two. Britain's biggest star player Gareth Bale played for 82 mins and contributed much to the jeers of their home fans. It is another game which is moving him closer to be dumped by Florentino Perez.

Harry Kane has started his goal scoring liao. 2 in the 3-1 win over Borussia Dortmund at Wembley. No more Wembley jinx?

Last edited:

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Browsing through the results of all the UCL games last night, the results that made me most happy is that of Liverpool vs Sevilla. (2-2) Sevilla had only two shots on target and the result is 2 away goals. What a good start to their UCL after 4 years. :D I thought they were bragging of challenging for the trophy both on the EPL and UCL. And once again, they had a player sent off. This time it is not by English referees. How can all the referees be so consistently wrong against them. Implying that the whole platoon marching are out of step except them. Their next game vs Spartak Moscow away - I am rooting for the Russians. A defeat will send their morale into a further spiral. They are favourite to advance together with Sevilla in their group. A further defeat by Spartak in Moscow will send them closer to the Europa:s13:

Real Madrid beat beat lowly Apoel Nicosia (3-0) at the Baneubeu, all thanks to Ronaldo for scoring two. Britain's biggest star player Gareth Bale played for 82 mins and contributed much to the jeers of their home fans. It is another game which is moving him closer to be dumped by Florentino Perez.

Harry Kane has started his goal scoring liao. 2 in the 3-1 win over Borussia Dortmund at Wembley. No more Wembley jinx?

its Sevilla, klopp will say, still remember him mocking us that they played Sevilla in their Europa finals, unlike us (Ajax):s13:

bale has no value now, his hype is gone, which was what they bought him for and they have asensio now

urban_closet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think Fellaini is a like for like replacement for Pogba - if you ask me Herrera / Carrick is our replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.