SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeezeex

Reaction score
I think the normal time to receive the subject guides are around 7 days but my friends have all received it within 3-5 days after paying to UOL! mine did not come as of now yet... T_T

i have went back to the UOL portal to check if my address was correct or there was something wrong with my registration or payment but there does not seem to be any.

i asked student services and they said for some students it apparently takes long to send and they dont know either because those are sent from UOL and not by SIM! D:

for now im using the VLE ones!! but will be glad if i could received the book version soon :( hope yours arrive soon!!!!!!!

I just received mine today!! Hope you'll receive yours soon too!

cheesiepotato

Reaction score
Hi! i'm also a new students and having the same maths 1 lecturer. heard he is not that great :/ quite scared because i'm quite weak at maths :s22:

i am new student in SIM.

i would like to know about quality of teaching and notes from :
1. POA by soo wai harn
2. math 1 by thng kok wai
3. intro to econs by lee chin choo
4. principle of bank and fin by koh siew min
5. stats 1 by subramaniam kumaresan

i know that this probably has been answered in past forum but i can't scroll to search for this :s22: it's too long :s13:

thank you very much for seniors and fellow student who want to reply to me

luckyseven0

Reaction score
Can collect it at Blk B Lvl 1 Student Services counter. They sent us an Email sometime last week to collect.

Huh? How come i never received such email? I even ask them and they say they will send me an email latest by end of last week but in the end nv send email.

Nvm thanks for the head up

Dolphinspirit96

Reaction score
Looking for lecture buddies

Hi guys, I'm looking for a lecture buddy that is serious in studying and has the same time slot as me! We can form a study group together and motivate each other!

Starting in sept 19:
Intro to Econs - Tues 3.30pm
PBF - Wed 12pm
POA - Thurs 8.30am
Math1 - Friday 12pm

potatoducks

Reaction score
looking for lecture buddies for the following lectures!:)

Intro to Econs - Mon 830am
POA - Thurs 830am
CMC - Fri 330pm

Blackwhitepan

Reaction score
i am new student in SIM.

i would like to know about quality of teaching and notes from :
1. POA by soo wai harn
2. math 1 by thng kok wai
3. intro to econs by lee chin choo
4. principle of bank and fin by koh siew min
5. stats 1 by subramaniam kumaresan

i know that this probably has been answered in past forum but i can't scroll to search for this :s22: it's too long :s13:

thank you very much for seniors and fellow student who want to reply to me

Lee Chin Choo? You're in good hands! Follow her teaching closely and you're on your way to an A :) (Of course it'll require that you put in the effort after class to understand what has been taught because she covers everything really quickly and you might not be able to catch everything that she goes through during lecture)

Hi! i'm also a new students and having the same maths 1 lecturer. heard he is not that great :/ quite scared because i'm quite weak at maths :s22:

Not true! TKW is not only good, but also a very patient lecturer.

chrisliu90

Reaction score
looking for lecture buddies for the following lectures!:)

Intro to Econs - Mon 830am
POA - Thurs 830am
CMC - Fri 330pm

I'm looking for lecture buddies too! are you able to PM me your number? I can't do any PM-ing because i dont have enough post counts yet.!!

chrisliu90

Reaction score
Lee Chin Choo? You're in good hands! Follow her teaching closely and you're on your way to an A :) (Of course it'll require that you put in the effort after class to understand what has been taught because she covers everything really quickly and you might not be able to catch everything that she goes through during lecture)

Not true! TKW is not only good, but also a very patient lecturer.

Have heard that Lee Chin Choo is a good lecturer from my seniors too:s12:

Pinkmartini11

Reaction score
Looking for notes from Sunny (FR) and Joanna (MA) from last year batch. Anyone who have n want to share pls pm me. Hard or soft copy is ok.
Can trade w Ebiz (Mr.Quek) and HRM handwritten note. Scoring B for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.