Citibank SMRT Card

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheers and redmart is groceries 4.7% if over $50?
Lazada, zalora is online 2.7%?

No. 4.7% only for specific supermarkets (fairprice, giant sheng siong)

Think lazada and zalora is online, never tried before though.

dc10000

Reaction score
this card nicely patches up the gaps in my spend.

now for season parking and those pesky hp bills

htc_user

Reaction score
Actually, every since they allow us to redeem $5 or $10 cash to offset CC bill, I stop redeeming voucher to top-up my EZ-link portion.

Every $10 top-up to my EZ-link, I am potentially losing 2.7+0.3% of ATU rebate value as my top-up is being deferred.

Can check how to redeem $10 cash for the SMRT points to offset CC bill instead of the voucher? Cannot find it online. Thanks.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can check how to redeem $10 cash for the SMRT points to offset CC bill instead of the voucher? Cannot find it online. Thanks.

SMS to 72484
RWDS <space> Last 4 Digits Of Your Cardnumber <space> SMRT10

SMRT5 for $5

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am currently enjoying new to bank $20 for 6 months with min spend of $200 / month.
if i redeem the SMRT$ for statement rebate will that somehow affect the $200 spend?
It should not affect.

zumaba

Reaction score
is there any breakdown for $SMRT at Citi iBank, like the breakdown how Citi$ is awarded for its Rewards card?

just got my Citibank SMRT card and used it to pay $10 phone bill. From iBanking, saw there is 0.34 rewards points (=$SMRT?) under this card, wondering how it is awarded.

Last edited:

efreelancer

Reaction score
is there any breakdown for $SMRT at Citi iBank, like the breakdown how Citi$ is awarded for its Rewards card?

just got my Citibank SMRT card and used it to pay $10 phone bill. From iBanking, saw there is 0.34 rewards points (=$SMRT?) under this card, wondering how it is awarded.

I emailed them but they also never reply. Rather lazy cos other banks will reply.

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After 2 years of daily usage, the EZ-link chip in my Citi SMRT card has become intermittent and I am switching back to my old fashioned EZ-link card.

May I ask : can I auto-top-up my usual EZ-link card with Citi SMRT card?

Just provide the CAN number will do?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After 2 years of daily usage, the EZ-link chip in my Citi SMRT card has become intermittent and I am switching back to my old fashioned EZ-link card.

May I ask : can I auto-top-up my usual EZ-link card with Citi SMRT card?

Just provide the CAN number will do?

Yes you can apply EZreload for any Ezlink card and charge to citi smrt

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm, my replacement card is here, and EZ-link send me an SMS OTP to activate my EZ-link portion of the card. Also, noticed that they already deducted $30.25 ....

If I have no intention to activate, just ignore the SMS?

Or if I wanna ATU of $40 so as not to pay the 25cent convenient fee, i re-apply at EZ-link website?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.