[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think Niantic servers getting worse, now more and more frequency of 'error' and 'network error' even in raid battles.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah tooday is a good day
3x 10k egg

V now i got 9 liao
Use 1 first

See got event 1 shot clear

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
Trying for all excellent throws today on suicune to test out on the curve ball issue on excellent. Very heng heng 1st ball tio excellent and sinked it in liaoz.

Got the curve bonus in that throw. Some closeup and slo-mo review does indicate that my throw landed just slightly abit at the top part of the small circle.

So excellent curve ball is possible, but must sibei zhun hitting at the correct zone.....

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
phew finally pangkang after a sibei busy day. n just nice t3 got suicune. first suicune raid of the day n after 4 days. cp 1556. caught with second ball. but reward was good. 6 rc. 3 gb. 1 ctm. afew pot. only had 9 balls..

20 pple hoot.. only dodge charge move. battle won with 240 seconds. only use 1x 25xx cp coconut tree. left red hp. lol. got +1 damage bouns ball. lol...

Last edited:

dreamyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Passed by a tyranitar raid with less than 30 minutes left and there were still many people streaming in. Decided to join the battle and End up with 13 raiders

Witness something bizarre. Saw a gym being taken down, but nobody added any pokemon to the gym. After sometime, the gym was occupied by the same colour. :s22:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Passed by a tyranitar raid with less than 30 minutes left and there were still many people streaming in. Decided to join the battle and End up with 13 raiders

Witness something bizarre. Saw a gym being taken down, but nobody added any pokemon to the gym. After sometime, the gym was occupied by the same colour. :s22:
maybe just hoot for fun. so nv put or hoot liao but kaisi. dontwant put becos. becos first in first out. so that person waiting n hope other pple put first ( n hopefully same color as him/her). quite common nowadays

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
phew finally pangkang after a sibei busy day. n just nice t3 got suicune. first suicune raid of the day n after 4 days. cp 1556. caught with second ball. but reward was good. 6 rc. 3 gb. 1 ctm. afew pot. only had 9 balls..

20 pple hoot.. only dodge charge move. battle won with 240 seconds. only use 1x 25xx cp coconut tree. left red hp. lol. got +1 damage bouns ball. lol...

T3?
airport got people play meh???

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if u want dmg balls u need to take the charge moves because it fills up your own charge bar faster and end result is u do more dmg

Sgtrad

Reaction score

Yesterday reward was good and today reward very crapy . Raid Suicune 1577 only 3 candies and 3 GB . Used zero berries boss fled. My girl's account onky 6 candies only with the rest not worth to mention. Hers 1567 with no berries fled too

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yesterday reward was good and today reward very crapy . Raid Suicune 1577 only 3 candies and 3 GB . Used zero berries boss fled. My girl's account onky 6 candies only with the rest not worth to mention. Hers 1567 with no berries fled too

nowadays got recive tm or 6 rc with 6 gb. can arm chios liao.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I am very surprised. Maybe dinner crowd. Last time I was there Sunday around 10am Sat at coffee club Lugia appeared in front of me but really no one.

now pangkang timing + alot pple waiting for flight i guess ? also for late pple like me if dont hoot. then pass will uplorry or need wait for next day liao.

10am... u go t2 n t1. more pple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.