Samsung Galaxy Note8 Accessories Thread: Let's Go Crazy Over Them

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
Is actually quite diffcult to paste. The glue need time to sit in and sometime dust will slowly enter the side. The guy had to actually amend for me a few time . Cause everytime he hand over to me , new dust surface and landed where the glue sit . I am super super anal :(

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
P20 install for u meh? When I was there he claims his place is not dust free.. yet can install other tg. Cannot try casing etc. How he do business sia
Because this one very hard to install. He do wrongly dun want to replace for you so tell you DIY.

canonrow

Reaction score
It's like there's no tg installed at all. That sensitive. I rather don't waste money keep trying other tg already. Already wasted 29 on a lousy tg
Exactly my sentiment. Owned many curved-screen phones to be fully aware it's time to stop wasting any more $ on genetic glass. $20+ here.. $30+ there, all the time & effort wasted. Done. This time I just find out which is the most highly regarded in forum, do it & rest the case. Before N8, I didn't even know what's Whitestone.

Jumpman23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought Whitestone earlier and diy. Done in quick few mins :D Very pleased with it so far. Need to leave it alone for 24 hrs?

super365

Master Member
Reaction score
After using whitestone for a long time, will whitestone spoil the Note 8 original screen glass smoothness after remove whitestone in future?

Is whitestone smoothness as smooth as Note 8 orignial screen glass smoothness?

Boiijek

Reaction score
Able to provide some close up pics? Pretty new to Note and quite surprised that the first TG i hear about is $70 :s31:

Just bought Whitestone earlier and diy. Done in quick few mins :D Very pleased with it so far. Need to leave it alone for 24 hrs?

Jumpman23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Able to provide some close up pics? Pretty new to Note and quite surprised that the first TG i hear about is $70 :s31:

6GZk2NM.jpg

A5XLSNk.jpg

7bG5F7d.jpg

This is the best option for glass SP at the moment, so you have to see if $70 is worth it. The shop at burlington is selling $60 but you have to diy.

joannatan8484

Reaction score

tankee531

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qns

Am I right that the dex is not capable of quick charge even when connected to a quick charger capable charger?

spectral

Master Member
Reaction score
The spreadsheet not very accurate. I'm using rigged armour and it's fine with dome

I am also using spigen rugged armour with whitestone, actually the fitting very tight.
any small misalignment will most likely lift this TGSP up using rugged armour.

super365

Master Member
Reaction score
6GZk2NM.jpg

A5XLSNk.jpg

7bG5F7d.jpg

This is the best option for glass SP at the moment, so you have to see if $70 is worth it. The shop at burlington is selling $60 but you have to diy.

When your thumb is at edge will you be uncomfortable touching the tempered glass edge like going to peel it up?

Top dust can clean away easily? Seems dust accumulated like some covering the front cam.

Last edited:

ejoz

Reaction score
Gotten this from unlockdeals
Very smooth
scul9e.jpg

Gotten this TG.
1. smaller than the screen
2. smoother than most others
3. less curves at the edges/almost flat, hence the curves of the screen are exposed if you view from the side,
4. more responsive/responsive than most other TG
5. extra plastic protector given

Camera protector
1. still okay
2. smaller than the camera lens and a bit crooked
3. still reasonable

Bought Nanotech Note 8 TG too. One to one comparison, Nanotech screen fits note 8
screen better and also the curves at the sides. nothing exposed or short change you for the screen. Will wait for the current one to give me problem then change to nanotech. Nanotech also give USB-C to microUSB mini converter too. ;)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.