Fifa 18

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Looks terrible. PES 2018 looks like a proper footballing game.

Lol.. Pes 2018 is ****. ML got no pre season tournament. LFC in Europa league and they are in exclusive licensing with UEFA and LFC. What a joke this konami has become. The interface looks almost the same. Transfer amount also a joke. LFC only have $30m+ to spend? That is like what a championship team has.

Whats the point of having good game play when nothing much has game in the game mood. We spend so much just for a game which look the same every dam year.

Become a Legend is still the same. Nothing change. If you are into myclub then you can consider this. If you are into playing with AI, i think getting fifa 18 will be better.

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol.. Pes 2018 is ****. ML got no pre season tournament. LFC in Europa league and they are in exclusive licensing with UEFA and LFC. What a joke this konami has become. The interface looks almost the same. Transfer amount also a joke. LFC only have $30m+ to spend? That is like what a championship team has.

Whats the point of having good game play when nothing much has game in the game mood. We spend so much just for a game which look the same every dam year.

Become a Legend is still the same. Nothing change. If you are into myclub then you can consider this. If you are into playing with AI, i think getting fifa 18 will be better.

You omitted the fact that pes 2018 on pc is finally given the same or better graphical treatment as with the current gen console. Previous versions were based on last gen console.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
You omitted the fact that pes 2018 on pc is finally given the same or better graphical treatment as with the current gen console. Previous versions were based on last gen console.

Lol.. Coz I play on ps4 so cannot comment on PC quality.

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

What a joke. PES gameplay is million times better. Heck even the graphics look better.

EA has all the licensing and looks good. But gameplay is pure nonsense. PES is for adults. It feels like playing soccer. FIFA is for kids who enjoys a few eye candy.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
What a joke. PES gameplay is million times better. Heck even the graphics look better.

EA has all the licensing and looks good. But gameplay is pure nonsense. PES is for adults. It feels like playing soccer. FIFA is for kids who enjoys a few eye candy.

Please read what I post before you even reply. Did I said anything about lousy gameplay or graphics?

You are a joke. Don't even understand what I mean.

idjekyll

Reaction score

I've played both and this year's editions of both had me in a quandary. For one, I still can't get used to the gameplay because it does not feel fluid and it's rife with rubbish physics. Don't get angry PES fanboys, I bought PES 18 thinking of jumping ship, it's just my opinion and you have yours. On the other hand, after playing Fifa 18's demo, it's basically a reskinned FIFA 17 (which was a reskinned FIFA 16). One review said it's probably a quiet year for football games and I can't agree more.

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pes 18 has glaring gameplay issues such as the cpu lobbing the ball to the flanks most of the time with your wingbacks out of position. Also the player switching is not smooth especially on online modes.
As for fifa 18, yes i agree. It's fifa 17 with updated rosters and kits.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
I've played both and this year's editions of both had me in a quandary. For one, I still can't get used to the gameplay because it does not feel fluid and it's rife with rubbish physics. Don't get angry PES fanboys, I bought PES 18 thinking of jumping ship, it's just my opinion and you have yours. On the other hand, after playing Fifa 18's demo, it's basically a reskinned FIFA 17 (which was a reskinned FIFA 16). One review said it's probably a quiet year for football games and I can't agree more.

This kind of fanboy is blind to the max. Talking to him is a waste of time. He die also said PES18 is perfect. Cannot take criticism.

Pes 18 has glaring gameplay issues such as the cpu lobbing the ball to the flanks most of the time with your wingbacks out of position. Also the player switching is not smooth especially on online modes.
As for fifa 18, yes i agree. It's fifa 17 with updated rosters and kits.

I agree with what both of you said. I been playing ML for these 2 days. My left n right back keep getting catch out of position. The change player thing is also a problem reported in reddit which they said Konami knows about it and will work on it but not sure if it will even be solve this year.

Even the slow gameplay is a big problem which everyone is talking about it. Demo time no problem but actual game all these came up.

Navillera

Master Member
Reaction score
I got the early access and I think I'll be able to play FIFA 18 for 10 hours tomorrow~

Planning to build this squad at the start of FIFA first~
YmwzxUI.jpg

Pre-ordered ICON edition alr!

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Last edited:

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa quite hard to play ah. Since after getting used to fifa 17 defending, fifa 18 defending need to go back to basics haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.