Dash promotion (No referral)

HWZ1973

Master Member
Reaction score
then you need to call singtel to update your DASH mobile number since SCB system is already having your updated version.

Yeh, called this morning and is done but got to wait a week to take effect. Thanks!

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
top up, withdraw, earn rebates/cashbacks. does it works? lol

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

topup & withdraw (till end-Sep 2017 only)

topup & earn card points (while stocks last!)

Personally, I won't use the virtual visa from Singtel DASH. It has limited usage, not all payment gateways accept virtual pre-loaded cards. Tried loading into Grab app, doesn't work. Tried loading into Ofo Bike app, doesn't work either.

ice_angel

Reaction score

Personally, I won't use the virtual visa from Singtel DASH. It has limited usage, not all payment gateways accept virtual pre-loaded cards. Tried loading into Grab app, doesn't work. Tried loading into Ofo Bike app, doesn't work either.

I don't have SCB account so I won't withdraw, just spend it. Do you know which card will have points/cashback for the top up?
PS. someone mentioned it doesn't work if you register DASH as a normal Visa card under Grab payment. But if you use it to top up your Grab Pay account, it works. In fact Dash has a promotion deal for Grab if I am not wrong..

Soul77

Reaction score
There's a limit of $200 when top up via credit card.

"The maximum top-up amount from a single Singtel Postpaid bill is $200 per month, whereas the maximum top-up for Credit/ Debit top-up options is $200 per Dash account."

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Top up and withdrew. Tested can work.

It is like borrowing money free. Credit card bill pay later but get cash now

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's a limit of $200 when top up via credit card.

"The maximum top-up amount from a single Singtel Postpaid bill is $200 per month, whereas the maximum top-up for Credit/ Debit top-up options is $200 per Dash account."

top up by credit card is only limited to $200 per month :s11:

Soul77

Reaction score
top up by credit card is only limited to $200 per month :s11:

I think top up by credit card is limited to 200 per account. If using singtel bill, then 200 per month.
I top up $30 using credit card, then when I tried another 180, system throw error.
See if this is reset next month.

efreelancer

Reaction score
I just registered a new dash account using mobile broadband sim card. It dont have the send to friends function. Anyone got this issue before?

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just registered a new dash account using mobile broadband sim card. It dont have the send to friends function. Anyone got this issue before?

yes , already called them this afternoon.... you have to personally bring ur ic and the registered mobile down to 2 of their outlets, orchard /geylang to ask them to activate this function for u!

what a lack of efficiency! :s8:

efreelancer

Reaction score
yes , already called them this afternoon.... you have to personally bring ur ic and the registered mobile down to 2 of their outlets, orchard /geylang to ask them to activate this function for u!

what a lack of efficiency! :s8:

Quite stupid right. My old account no need leh. Is auto added.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite stupid right. My old account no need leh. Is auto added.

yes that what i told the CSO too, this function disappeared for my account after i updated the APP to 4.6 ... the CSO only apologized and said this is the way it is now :s8:

hanneng

Reaction score
just see that Dash payment is no longer available in a few Fairprice supermarket stores now as Fairprice is upgrading their POS system

look like, cannot get 5% rebate from Fairprice supermarkets anymore ...

efreelancer

Reaction score

How about using virtual visa from Singtel to buy Qoo10 gift card?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.