Fast Forward to LG V30!

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
i have been using g4 for quite some time..not sure want to get 2nd hand v20 or this new v30.

the features seems the sames except camera and OLED screen?

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have been using g4 for quite some time..not sure want to get 2nd hand v20 or this new v30.

Bigger screen, minimal bezel, much more beautiful, better processor, waterproof, better camera

Definitely V30 lah

chiaRH

Reaction score

the V30 is very different from its predecessor V phones

the 2nd display is completely gone, replaced by a floating bar software thing

the removable back is gone, replaced by a fully sealed waterproof body

V30 actually feels more like improved G6, considering the same build material and similar design (slim bezel, glass sandwich style body, quad DAC, same dual cameras)

Last edited:

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still like LG Singapore don’t want to do business. When Note8 sell like hot cakes and people holding back for Oct 27 iPhone X preorder and Pixel 2 event in Oct.

vivalarave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still like LG Singapore don’t want to do business. When Note8 sell like hot cakes and people holding back for Oct 27 iPhone X preorder and Pixel 2 event in Oct.

Don't think Singapore is the primary market.
Usually V series launch in SK first then US then rest of the world.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.