[OFFICIAL] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed IOS/Android

ScottiePip

Reaction score
Ci Taishi or Zhou Tai to max? Ci Taishi got stun and DEF down but I see like more people using Zhou Tai leh.

letsgososhi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Whitetooth can answer about LLQ part.

But i see so many success story with LLQ, but never heard of Da Qiao and Sun Quan.

I used to have 9 Sun Quan Gold and his 5* Legendary, all liquidated liao.

My Main now is SSX, and with full gear, pass the 180 stars is even easier with the costume on... her 25% attack bonus for Dodge Officers is too good.

Ssx is who again? I need recap

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does any 1 know for the event to collect 10 x 5* costume,

does it have to be 10 different hero costume or can it be
like 2 or more of each?

like 4 Lubu + 6 others etc

Last edited:

IBThere4U

Reaction score
Does any 1 know for the event to collect 10 x 5* costume,

does it have to be 10 different hero costume or can it be
like 2 or more of each?

like 4 Lubu + 6 others etc

U need 10 different hero costumes from wad I saw my guildmate emailing the admins and ask.

bryan_shiro

Reaction score
U need 10 different hero costumes from wad I saw my guildmate emailing the admins and ask.

Yah i think so too. very hard to complete this quest.

I left Zhou Tai and Diao Chan, both now are 4*, with enough to only make 1 of them 5*. and 1000 gold left, before tonight.

need to get a Costume 5* Zhou Tai or Diao Chan, in order to complete this quest.

I recommend screen shot first then proceed to merge 3 X 6* Costume for the final challenge.

Whitetooth

Reaction score
Yah i think so too. very hard to complete this quest.

I left Zhou Tai and Diao Chan, both now are 4*, with enough to only make 1 of them 5*. and 1000 gold left, before tonight.

need to get a Costume 5* Zhou Tai or Diao Chan, in order to complete this quest.

I recommend screen shot first then proceed to merge 3 X 6* Costume for the final challenge.

three 6* = 360 3* costume fodders :s22::s22:

booster888

Reaction score
I want to caution that the 6* gold edicts might not be Nat 5* characters... pls be aware of the catch... Nexon always trick us with all these... playing with language and stuff...

hahaha.. i have 1 X 6* costume now(from case), and 14 X 5* costume.

I can do it if i combine the costumes, sacrifice them to get the 2 X 6* Gold Edicts... which i think is worth it.

bryan_shiro

Reaction score
I want to caution that the 6* gold edicts might not be Nat 5* characters... pls be aware of the catch... Nexon always trick us with all these... playing with language and stuff...

Yeah Bro thnaks for reminding. I Know their Dirty Tricks well too well.

I just need a couple more 6* to open slots if needed. If I got the officers i am upping level will be a bonus. hahaha...

and the costumes to make 6* will be much more powerful overall. This is to prepare for the next update of new campaign.

This game really must concentrate on 3 Different Element Heroes with Synergy. I now concentrate on my SSX 6Red, Macao 6Red and Zhang Liao5Red.

I already have a 6Red Xia Hou Yuan, but he seems very slow in dishing out his skills and damage. while ZhangLiao can dish out all skills 1-2-3-4 within 5 seconds.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.