Who's ordering the new 10.5" or 12.9" iPad Pro?

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hoot this in the end

daWzGnm.jpg

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm currently using the iPad Air 1 and it's abit laggy on iOS 11, so i'm thinking of making use of the Student offer and get the 10.5 Pro. I'm deciding between 64Gb LTE or 256GB Wifi. 256Gb LTE is out of my budget. Which one will you go for?

Spongebob79

Reaction score
It really depends on your needs and usage. I was using iPad mini 3 LTE but I been using it at home for years. I took the jump into iPad Pro 256gb wifi as needed the memory space more than LTE function. It's really good upgrade for me.

I'm currently using the iPad Air 1 and it's abit laggy on iOS 11, so i'm thinking of making use of the Student offer and get the 10.5 Pro. I'm deciding between 64Gb LTE or 256GB Wifi. 256Gb LTE is out of my budget. Which one will you go for?

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you already have an iPhone, you don't really need LTE, as the iPad Pro paired up with your iPhone seamlessly when you turn iPhone on as hot spot.

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
get a tablet stand lor
no need to carry
im getting a 10.5 too
but this time i wlll look for a stand or a tablet table specpfic for it

wa thanks
saw some pics here too
maybe get that n put on bed
hehehe
but i bought with lte becoz under telco plan
telco said last set liao! i bought the 512GB
luckily no issue else need to change specs......... but unbelievable apple can silently increase price!

tortoise18

Banned
Reaction score
bought ipad 10.5. but just wondering, i mistakenly chose store pickup which is later, 26th, whereas home delivery 23rd. Any way i can change this?

tortoise18

Banned
Reaction score
Where can i get below $10 case or sleeve, laptop also can, while waiting for my case to arrive

tortoise18

Banned
Reaction score
Apple pencil 2 coming next yr, should i just purchase now?
Also, warranty when and how to activate?

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
If you need it, get it now. The Pencil works very well with the new screen of iPad Pros.As for warranty, it's automatically activated when you signed it to your Apple account. You dont need to do anything to activate it.

Apple pencil 2 coming next yr, should i just purchase now?
Also, warranty when and how to activate?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.