[Official] EDMW Cat Owners Thread~ - Part 3

Lss

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ya lor.. very irritating. Now whenever these ppl see the cat trapper, they will bring the kittens n run up the stairs :s22:
humm maybe if you park a trapper there long enough, all the cats will go back to homes haha.

cant be they dont feed them right.

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
humm maybe if you park a trapper there long enough, all the cats will go back to homes haha.

cant be they dont feed them right.

Yes they don even feed them n let the roam ard. Anyway trapper not always free. She needs to go many places to trap.

Do you know even if their cats are sick, they don want to bring to vet. I instead they will put thw sick cat below block and expect me to bring

Btw 2 weeks ago one lady told me that her cat at home is sick. I told her to bring to vet and gave the vet address and contact no. The lady replied "how come you cannot bring my cat to vet" :s22: I told her its her responsibility and went to feed other cats.

I forsee that sick cat should be below the block in a few days

asymmetric

Honorary Member
Reaction score
aiYm85s.jpg

TrollAndOgres

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Curse those heartless peepur.

Btw how to know if a stray is not neutered - its ears will be intact?

I saw a stray cat like that some time back, someone is feeding him also.. but i duno if its right for me to bring him to sterilisation. Scarli kena scolded by e other feeder

Sent from Somewhere Loh using GAGT

AristroCats

Master Member
Reaction score
Curse those heartless peepur.

Btw how to know if a stray is not neutered - its ears will be intact?

I saw a stray cat like that some time back, someone is feeding him also.. but i duno if its right for me to bring him to sterilisation. Scarli kena scolded by e other feeder

Sent from Somewhere Loh using GAGT

If possible try to find the feeder and inform her/him of your intention, so she/he wouldn't worry about the missing kitty.
But imho if that person is being difficult with your good intention, I would just take the kitty for sterilisation.

Ghost^recon

Reaction score
anyone successfully mate their cat with another cat from someone else..??

how does it work..? was surfing around and saw some ads in locanto and gumtree but how does it work..? let my cat stay with the person for a month..?

anyone have a female BSH wanna mate with my male scottish fold...???

IronMac

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone successfully mate their cat with another cat from someone else..??

how does it work..? was surfing around and saw some ads in locanto and gumtree but how does it work..? let my cat stay with the person for a month..?

anyone have a female BSH wanna mate with my male scottish fold...???

Why do you want to do this?

asymmetric

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Cat allegedly abandoned by its owners at a Pasir Ris HDB void deck

AArWXXV.img

A netizen took to Facebook to post about a cat that was allegedly abandoned by its owners at a void deck of a HDB block in Pasir Ris.

Images uploaded showed the cat sleeping on a blanket laid on a bench, while cat food and water — prepped in proper bowls — were set aside on the ground. A plastic container and a ziplock bag filled with food were also left behind.

Though the uploader alleged that cat was “thrown out with her stuff” from a house, there’s also the possibility that someone just wanted to make things comfortable for the cat, who may or may not be a stray.

http://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/other...pasir-ris-hdb-void-deck/ar-AArWXY1?li=BBr8Cnr

:(

Lss

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes they don even feed them n let the roam ard. Anyway trapper not always free. She needs to go many places to trap.

Do you know even if their cats are sick, they don want to bring to vet. I instead they will put thw sick cat below block and expect me to bring

Btw 2 weeks ago one lady told me that her cat at home is sick. I told her to bring to vet and gave the vet address and contact no. The lady replied "how come you cannot bring my cat to vet" :s22: I told her its her responsibility and went to feed other cats.

I forsee that sick cat should be below the block in a few days

Why don't you stomp them?

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
... how u about u go stomp for him and then use the money for the cats?

of course he cannot stomp, the trouble makers will make more trouble for him. Things will be different for outsiders to do so
Update: last week for 2 days cws mediator followed me on feeding rounds. She followed and observed me from a distance. She said she will bring a few volunteers and conduct a block visit tomoro night.

She told me she will give them free cat food n talk to them nicely to sterilise their cats and will do free sterilisation for these owners. She said she had done this at a few areas.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.