Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience! - Part 2

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I left metropolis at 8.10am, (farrer > PIE) reach simei jam like mad. Lucky didn't hitch... towkay 8.54am WA me where I am, I show her pictures of me 8.55am waiting for CP lift, then 8.57 waiting for building lift, then 8.57 stepping into meeting room...

Jin cham...

WA very useful

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WA very useful
She is nice, I don't mind use WA... else for others, mostly I ignore or don't reply, cos my WA status puts "No longer using WA, please SMS" and about 95% of my customers/peers ends up SMS me :s13:

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After hitching 450 rides. Feel abit sian Liao. Today only did one short trip from house to nearby $6. Nowadays only pick routes that don't detour at all.

kodomo80

Master Member
Reaction score
After hitching 450 rides. Feel abit sian Liao. Today only did one short trip from house to nearby $6. Nowadays only pick routes that don't detour at all.

hahaha when u get ur energy back then cheong again.

I am like only 1/10 of your rides :eek:

kodomo80

Master Member
Reaction score
I left metropolis at 8.10am, (farrer > PIE) reach simei jam like mad. Lucky didn't hitch... towkay 8.54am WA me where I am, I show her pictures of me 8.55am waiting for CP lift, then 8.57 waiting for building lift, then 8.57 stepping into meeting room...

Jin cham...

yeah...accident on PIE, stuck there for at least 30 mins, then one of the rider put sala address, from lor 31 becomes lor 12 :s13::s13:

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I all the while don't like to detour :s13:

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WA is a very useful monitoring tool :s8:
She don't want to also.. I was late once - 5 mins, customer made a big fuss to the big big boss... I sort of got a 'warning' letter which she also don't want to give me but work is work...so today meeting is 9am, she don't want me to be marked again.

The customer's IT dept is very picky about being on time... so do show lor, just go earlier, but jam... also LLST but the IT dept doesn't seem to understand that... :s13:

Since the tick off for the last meeting I was late, I already send out resume liao... prospects coming... can tender soon. Only feel bad to dump my boss.. she very nice to me.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah...accident on PIE, stuck there for at least 30 mins, then one of the rider put sala address, from lor 31 becomes lor 12 :s13::s13:
Ya, was quite smooth from farrer > PIE, once reach Tamp ave5 exit, jam like mad... I had to cut queue to exit Ave4 to get to Simei, feel damn bad, hate being a queue cutter, but bo pian... I going to be late liao if late again ... ^^ read previous post above this.

kodomo80

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya, was quite smooth from farrer > PIE, once reach Tamp ave5 exit, jam like mad... I had to cut queue to exit Ave4 to get to Simei, feel damn bad, hate being a queue cutter, but bo pian... I going to be late liao if late again ... ^^ read previous post above this.

rainy days hv to go out very early. Today my mistake is hitch at late timing.:s22::s22:

Hate to say this but sg roads sure accident on rainy days...:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.