*Official* Forex Trading thread. (DYODD advised) - Part 2

LucentFX

Reaction score
experience trader liao , please share some experience to newibe like me if is ok to you :s13:
Sad to say, i am still learning everyday. Since 2010 doesn't mean you are experience. I, in fact am still at infant stage.
I trade using proprietary system from my trading partner, thus we trade auto-pilot, with human supervision. I only have basic trading knowledge, my partner is the one that own the system. So i am fortunate to be able to access it.

Reaction score
Wah part 2 sioh. Anyway Friday night liao. Time to let down hair and chill la. Sometimes have to forget about forex and just rest your mind for the weekend. If not may 走火入魔。

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:D me too, I start to have weekend blue liao, what to do in weekend ? cant click ? :s13::s22:

For most people when it comes to weekends they will be very happy. But for people like us weekends are damn boring. We need 24/7 keyboard or button trigger action. :s13:

LucentFX

Reaction score
Very true.
We bleed forex.... weekend no moving charts to look at.....
Every min we think of forex....
eatdrinksleepforex

Reaction score
That's why must learn to let go of forex during weekend. 放下屠刀,立地成佛。After weekend then pick up 屠刀 again. If not day in day out carry knife is jin tiring.

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why must learn to let go of forex during weekend. 放下屠刀,立地成佛。After weekend then pick up 屠刀 again. If not day in day out carry knife is jin tiring.
我己经病入膏肓,枯木矣,无力返天也

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wahahhaa 你病得不轻。大夫帮你抓两把药,你回去三碗煮成一碗,要乘热喝ok. Omitofo.
就算扁鹊,李时珍,华佗,张仲景,皇甫谧,孙思邈,葛洪, 钱乙,朱震亨,叶天士重生,也医不好,你这蒙古大夫能行么?哇哈哈

Reaction score
就算扁鹊,李时珍,华佗,张仲景,皇甫谧,孙思邈,葛洪, 钱乙,朱震亨,叶天士重生,也医不好,你这蒙古大夫能行么?哇哈哈

给个面子。蒙古大夫也是大夫。黑猫白猫,能抓老鼠的就是好猫。

LucentFX

Reaction score
I am planning to journal the "Crazy" trading here, if all do not mind.
And instead of doing it over 24 months, I am trying to do it in 12 months (crazy).
In absolute figure, it will translate to a 69% per month.
Some rules:
1) initial capital of USD $500.
2) if initial capital drop below USD $500, I will need to top it up to original USD $500. This is to keep the capital healthy to kick start the compounding effects.
3) as with 2, my total capital may be more than USD $500, but I do not see it will exceed more than USD $1,000 I hope.
4) I will report the account value, and the compounded % at end of month. This first report will be out on 1st Oct 2017.

Any constructive feedback will be welcome.

Cheers.
** please read the "years" as "months". Total 12 periods.
** target end results: USD $271k
** fellow traders are welcome to join in this crazy challenge. Please start with small capital.

fv7OsQb.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.