*Official* Forex Trading thread. (DYODD advised) - Part 2

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This week managed to hit my target for Forex scalping total :S$1118, next week may not hit as I am thinking to clear my stuck NU short (-140 pips) by next week. long UJ still holding to let profit run (ps -50pips, philips +190 pips)

Index around S$1.2k
still holding long 1xSimsci and 2xTwi index

Whelp part2 Liao
Unker awful Moi idol !

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NZD/USD

next week may not hit as I am thinking to clear my stuck NU short (-140 pips) by next week.

No stop loss? Either you are US$140 or US$1400 down. :s13: I am -88 pips (-US$880) down. :D

Alamak, I got position, danger leh

Does not affect me whether gap up or down as either I take some profit or continue to hold it out if still stucked. :s13:

Last edited:

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No stop loss? Either you are US$140 or US$1400 down. :s13: I am -88 pips (-US$880) down. :D

Does not affect me whether gap up or down as either I take some profit or continue to hold it out if still stucked. :s13:

I can't play no SL, so is like do or die for my position, never mind after ths I just stick to scalping .
News just said NK got 3.4 degree earth quake, siao liao

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/647090/north-korea-earthquake-nuclear-explosion-magnitude-kim-jong-un

Last edited:

LucentFX

Reaction score
ROI 1.89% for your weekly gains. Very far from your monthly target of 69% ROI.

This is not the account I am using for the crazy trading.
I started one $500 crazy account for that purpose on 1st Sep 2017. First report will be out on 1st Oct 2017.

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is not the account I am using for the crazy trading.
I started one $500 crazy account for that purpose on 1st Sep 2017. First report will be out on 1st Oct 2017.

How do you categorise an account with NO STOP LOSS such as mine? Is it more crazy than your $500 crazy account? Haha. :s13:

LucentFX

Reaction score
For a no stop loss strategy, we will be limited to the lot size we can open every time we trade. This is because we need to determine what kind of drawdown pips we would like to be able to take. This will likely result in smaller lots being traded to cater to potential drawdown. We can take profit when we are happy with good trades, and when in drawdown, we will wait for it to recover and not take a real lost, paper loss. If it recover, and trade with small lots, then account is safe. If cannot recover, will need to continue to trade to par down the drawdown and square off the losing position.

Trading with Risk % per trade and SL value, a trader can then determine a lots size according to the 2 variables. So in each and every trade, we can know the max lost % and max profit %. Every trade is a known outcome, be it a loser or a winner, we know the limits both ends. After every trade, we can then compound up or down, depending the outcome of previous trade.

My 2 cents worth.....

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For a no stop loss strategy, we will be limited to the lot size we can open every time we trade. This is because we need to determine what kind of drawdown pips we would like to be able to take. This will likely result in smaller lots being traded to cater to potential drawdown. We can take profit when we are happy with good trades, and when in drawdown, we will wait for it to recover and not take a real lost, paper loss. If it recover, and trade with small lots, then account is safe. If cannot recover, will need to continue to trade to par down the drawdown and square off the losing position.

Trading with Risk % per trade and SL value, a trader can then determine a lots size according to the 2 variables. So in each and every trade, we can know the max lost % and max profit %. Every trade is a known outcome, be it a loser or a winner, we know the limits both ends. After every trade, we can then compound up or down, depending the outcome of previous trade.

My 2 cents worth.....

then is really hard, since you start 1st of September can share so far the result ?

LucentFX

Reaction score
I would prefer to report on 1st of every month.
Fixed reporting every month will be beneficial, as it will not distract our trading.

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My 2 cents worth.....

Damn pro sia! :D

IMG_7764.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.