(OFFICIAL) FIFA 18

kewellz

guoguo fifa legend haha! f17 totally never touch FUT only play cm. hope f18 can tempt me play a bit of fut :D

This year u can play fut!! Because also have offline content :) but of cux career mode more fun if u into managing a team. But i not so much into careers so i cnt give tips. But game play tips i can help. :D

I play ultimate difficulty for the past fifa but currently my team is not good enough for ultimate at 18 so i sticking at legendary and bang as much goals as possible for squad battle. Once i get better team i will give tips on how to beat ultimate.

Most ppl think beating ultimate or legendary need to do skills or dribble but actually against cpu u dont have to.

:s11:
You mean FIFA 18 , the FUT got offline content?

lo now actually I spend more time playing FIFA 17 than bf4 ,GTA etc on PS4

yup yearly PSN member is 40+ in order to play online vs others also every month got free games but So far I does download the free games all don't last for me perhaps I just leisure play.

anyway I think you managed a top team like Chelsea , Man UTD etc play legendary mode in career?

that why u find it ok still managed to win?

etbenben

yup yearly PSN member is 40+ in order to play online vs others also every month got free games but So far I does download the free games all don't last for me perhaps I just leisure play.

anyway I think you managed a top team like Chelsea , Man UTD etc play legendary mode in career?

got ah u dunno?all the while got 1 leh

got ah u dunno?

oh I mean in FIFA 17.

I only touch a bit only ...on FUT since I prefer to fast play

so only play Hunter story mode and career

than perhaps go online choose team vs team that all.

maybe later I check FUT again in FIFA 17

Meowtiko

any butties on ps4 want play anot

i finally settled on a starter squad for FUT liao.. or want play normal game also can

never play with EDMWer before :s34:

Moi only play fifa 11 amd 12 bedofe defending just press tackle button

Moi play fifa 17 dunno how to defend at all tio trashed 10-0

:(

:s13:
Don't talk cock lah

so simply just change the mode to amateur ...:s34:

for me I find semi pro just nice for me ..

any butties on ps4 want play anot

i finally settled on a starter squad for FUT liao.. or want play normal game also can

never play with EDMWer before :s34:

:o

maybe Sunday

as I just get standard edition have to wait Friday download

PS , nick SGDevilfish.

:o

GameboyX

feel like challenging myself to try using controller again.
last year tried playing using controller, totally not used to it, returned to using keyboard :s13:

GuOgUo88

i starting with calcio A.. havent done yet haha dk what formation nice this year

Looking at the gameplay, i forsee ppl playing a more defensive approach. Probably alot more 4231 then 433 that we see last year haha.

GuOgUo88

guoguo fifa legend haha! f17 totally never touch FUT only play cm. hope f18 can tempt me play a bit of fut :D

Where gt legend haha. Play la, since have squad battles can chillax more hahaha. No need so stress during weekend league.

GuOgUo88

Yea fifa 18 have this thing call sqaud battle with is vs cpu n the rewards r quite good too. U go youtube or google it.

I dont play career so i dont manage team haha but fifa 17 ultimate is harder i have to agree but not impossible to beat.

For fifa 17, the trick is to keep passing to confuse the defence and u can definitely score.

GuOgUo88

Moi only play fifa 11 amd 12 bedofe defending just press tackle button

Moi play fifa 17 dunno how to defend at all tio trashed 10-0

:(

Hahha last time defend just press x hahaha. Now more competitive. Slowly ah u will get it. Took all of us awhile too haha.

GuOgUo88

feel like challenging myself to try using controller again.
last year tried playing using controller, totally not used to it, returned to using keyboard :s13:

The only time i use keyboard was PES 9 and fifa 11. Once i started online in 12, gamepad all the way. Too many buttons that needs to be coordinated.

GuOgUo88

PES 18 game play seems better....
Fifa 18 the players move like skating ?

Hvnt tried PES but the FUT content for FIFA is keeping me interested haha so i prob wont change just yet. I used to play PES during my secondary school and poly days la but now fifa seems better.

GuOgUo88

Reviews on the continued story mode?

Dont think anyone tried journey yet tho. But i heard from reddit that they will give two card. Hunter and william card with 70+++ rating. Sld be good for a start haha.

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.