(OFFICIAL) FIFA 18

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hvnt tried PES but the FUT content for FIFA is keeping me interested haha so i prob wont change just yet. I used to play PES during my secondary school and poly days la but now fifa seems better.

let EA manage PES and it will be the best game ever. :s13: konami is the reason why PES is not popular. :s13:

samloi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stopped playing FIFA since 1998. After that winning eleven and PES all the way. Tried 1 of the recent FIFA still feels too arcadey

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stopped playing FIFA since 1998. After that winning eleven and PES all the way. Tried 1 of the recent FIFA still feels too arcadey

Haha same i stop fifa on 98 as well then played PES till 2010 then went back fifa on 11.

I tried pes 2016/17 too, probably felt similiar to u, arcadey thats why i didnt switch.

Is PES online server good?

weixiang80

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha same i stop fifa on 98 as well then played PES till 2010 then went back fifa on 11.

I tried pes 2016/17 too, probably felt similiar to u, arcadey thats why i didnt switch.

Is PES online server good?

Online server is ok....
some reviews summarize PES is good on the pitch (gameplay) but everything else, Fifa is better (FUT and stuff)...

dilemma now, cant decide which to get :D :D

Reaction score
Bought PS4 for FIFA17, play the league mode/career mode and story mode. Don’t like to play online, coz of lag and unfair hardcore players.

I will only play online if players can only choose original team. Else i rather play alone or invite friends to my hse and play tgt.

FIFA18.. dunno sld get now or wait for online download disc. lol
:o
I got Fifa 17 is happen to see PSN offer at 20++ so buy give it a try.

I'm a soccer fan , last time like to play WC on Nintendo console , good old days

after soccer match , my cousin friends and neighbours will come to my house we challenge one another on console lol.

than slowly I don't follow much on soccer only once a while see but I like more is playing the match now a days, don't like those talks " transfer stuffs etc ironic lol

if you seriously want to play management style , PC version Champion manager is the best.

now call football manager? I don't know. When I first see the CM is from my neighbour house , he happen to buy a computer and play CM3 .

back to Fifa , I got try online vs mode :s34: lost a lot match only won like 5 matches.

standard one online mode lo , a lot surely choose Man UTD , Barsa , RM , etc top teams

for me is Chelsea. or once a while choose Inter Milan.

FUT mode I don't play much need a lot analysis like that flip flop the cards around to build a nice balance team....

than I more on career mode play for fun..presently using blackburn

after complete story mode of Alex hunter, I will continue no doubt for Fifa 18.

Meowtiko

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont know just me or what.. i feel that this year the AI a bit harder to play against.. maybe becos of the gameplay now cos defending harder and stuffs

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel PES 18 plays more tactical realistic compared to FIFA 18

I cnt get use to PES now that i have played fifa for the past 7 years haha. Probabky cux i didnt try PES long enough ba. I would play it if their online content is big and good.

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont know just me or what.. i feel that this year the AI a bit harder to play against.. maybe becos of the gameplay now cos defending harder and stuffs

Which difficulty? For me now ultimate is still no go lol. But legendary i am averaging 3 to 4 goals lead for ledengary using my current team. See post one.

For cpu world class and below. Use lots of thru pass. U will get pass them easily. Ground or overhead is fine. Also use crossing. This year will have alot of crossing goals.

For defending against them just jockey and go in when they change direction.

Meowtiko

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which difficulty? For me now ultimate is still no go lol. But legendary i am averaging 3 to 4 goals lead for ledengary using my current team. See post one.

For cpu world class and below. Use lots of thru pass. U will get pass them easily. Ground or overhead is fine. Also use crossing. This year will have alot of crossing goals.

For defending against them just jockey and go in when they change direction.

you play 18 with EA access ah..

not sure PC ps4 any difference, was playing world class on fut squad battle, opponent team was a lot better tho.. my team rating only 76 :s22:

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you play 18 with EA access ah..

not sure PC ps4 any difference, was playing world class on fut squad battle, opponent team was a lot better tho.. my team rating only 76 :s22:

I play with origin access.

U try my method, do more passes to lure defenders out and then do thru pass.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Damn sad to wait till Friday for Standard edition to be out.
See my list, a couple of my friends already playing. :(

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn sad to wait till Friday for Standard edition to be out.
See my list, a couple of my friends already playing. :(

My wife just text me, just refund the standard and rebuy the ronaldo edition. Currently on the way home to do just that hahahhahaha.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My wife just text me, just refund the standard and rebuy the ronaldo edition. Currently on the way home to do just that hahahhahaha.

I preorder from gameshop.
Don't think can refund. :s22: :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.