(OFFICIAL) FIFA 18

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reporting in..

First time playing FUT, the squad I use and build on offline mode will be the same for online right ? Best way w/o spending money is to keep playing the season?

This year defending so different Sia not used to it..

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take note for defending.
1) Control ur cdm to move back, use ur 2nd player to contain. Important is to intercept and let opponent make mistake.

2) if u play fifa 17,u wld know to tackle is to shoulder ur opponent and keep pressing tackle and ur player will keep challenge for the ball. This year is different. Tackling have charge, Dun spam tackle if nt u will almost never get the ball. What u need to do is if opponent keep shield and u r already shouldering their player, press tackle and hold so ur player will do a hard standing tackle.

There is a delay so rmb to time ur tackle. Preferably when the ball is away from ur opponent (example when turning or when running). If not might end up a foul.

Anyway easy for me to say all these. But need to keep practise. I also kana scored by opponent alot because didnt defend properly.

Goodluck!!!

for tackling i usually pull the opponent's shirt or i will chase the opponent then push him to the side and try to slide in front so can slide away the ball but will result in opponent having a throw in.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OzbU6KN.png

owned.

who going qisahn later. i will be there at 11. see u. :s13:

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
for tackling i usually pull the opponent's shirt or i will chase the opponent then push him to the side and try to slide in front so can slide away the ball but will result in opponent having a throw in.

sometimes press circle one time kena foul alr, #fifa17

kewellz

Reaction score
Trading also one of the best ways to earn coins to buy better players. buy low sell high. Have to camp at the transfer market

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How is fifa 18? I played until fifa 15, which I think was the best.

Didn*********t like fifa 16 and 17 at all..

I play Legendary only cuz all other modes are too boring and unrealistically easy

fifa 17 got graphics stuttering issue.. even though i running at over 300+ fps, fifa 18 its fixed.

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Trading also one of the best ways to earn coins to buy better players. buy low sell high. Have to camp at the transfer market

That's why i prefer to play career and the journey..

Ultimate team a lot issues..
1. lag
2. opponent glitch chut pattern
3. opponent dc u might lose or win
4. $$$ to get advantage.
5. Will break controller

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

U use the handphone app for transfer list or really sit in front of ps4 to camp transfer list

kewellz

Reaction score
U use the handphone app for transfer list or really sit in front of ps4 to camp transfer list

fifa16 i camp a lot to earn coins using web app or hp app, in game also. can earn a few hundred thousand coins but waste time :s13:

kewellz

Reaction score
That's why i prefer to play career and the journey..

Ultimate team a lot issues..
1. lag
2. opponent glitch chut pattern
3. opponent dc u might lose or win
4. $$$ to get advantage.
5. Will break controller

fifa17 they introduced the squad builder challenges then i try for awhile all the way until now i been playing CM. i also prefer CM more than fut.. yes true fut will make u hot sometimes :vijayadmin:

kewellz

Reaction score
U delete me issit :mad: pls add me back haha. I gonna do a clean up of my friend list too. I have 50 over friend but only like 5 active haha

didnt delete anyone:(:(. added u back :vijayadmin:

yes if u can beat guoguo u r up there.

this fifa 18 quite different the gameplay.. the movement :vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reporting in..

First time playing FUT, the squad I use and build on offline mode will be the same for online right ? Best way w/o spending money is to keep playing the season?

This year defending so different Sia not used to it..

Bump for this.. offline squad and online squad same ? I haven't got my ps plus so can't try yet, playing offline now..

Bah I didn't complete the starter objective (debut new player) .. didn't know will recieve a rare 83+ player after completing.. anyway to go back n complete or not lol

kewellz

Reaction score
Bump for this.. offline squad and online squad same ? I haven't got my ps plus so can't try yet, playing offline now..

Bah I didn't complete the starter objective (debut new player) .. didn't know will recieve a rare 83+ player after completing.. anyway to go back n complete or not lol
Same. in FUT all the players r the same, offline or online. u can create different squads to compete offline or online.

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same. in FUT all the players r the same, offline or online. u can create different squads to compete offline or online.

Okie thanks .. then I slowly play offline n build my team first before I buy ps plus ba..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.