Phanteks Evolv Shift, Shift X, Eclispe P300 and Halos 120mm RGB Fan Frames

Bluegrass_Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
Until now. I still can't tell can a msi gaming x gpu can fit into p300 if there is a 280 aio mounted in front of it.

Which GPU (Different MSI cards comes in different length) and which AIO are you going to use?

Specs did state it's compatible up to 330mm for GPU.

There seems to be some compatibility issues with 280mm rads to be resolved, I will check with Phanteks on this.

https://youtu.be/QqHHt0DGNYU

Maybe 240mm would be a safer bet for now.
Hardwarecanuks did indicate its good for thickness up to 31mm

Bluegrass_Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
Until now. I still can't tell can a msi gaming x gpu can fit into p300 if there is a 280 aio mounted in front of it.

Just to further answer your question, the spec of 330mm GPU is without the radiator, so you need to subtract the radiator+fans thickness to get your max GPU length

MonoByte

Reaction score
Still looking for the p300 cause I missed the previous restock. When will the next batch be in?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.