Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 slates official thread...

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of the cases I'd ordered from Aliexpress has arrived, love that it can be placed on the table in either landscape or in portrait positions. I placed it in Portrait mode for the pic. Also got a Lenovo Phab 2 case (from a week or so back) and a Senfer 4in1 (black) to go with the gray one I have. Oh yeah, also got a nice Ringke case for my G6.....locally, though I have a couple of G6 and one Xperia Z5P cases on the way via Aliexpress as well.
OD9i4WA.jpg

walkofwinners

Reaction score
Updated my 719y to Android 7 finally. Decided to get a tab s2 instead of s3 for the the price and sweet size of 8 inch.

damienloh

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there any update for 2015 version?
Is it worth to pay $350 for a 2015 version 9.7" 2nd hand?

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am looking for tab s2 wifi serious, seems sold out, except challenger and harvey norman carry

I checked with J2 mobile out of stocks :(

dont need i need LTE version.. and hesitating to get 8.0 or 9.7 :o

walkofwinners

Reaction score
i am looking for tab s2 wifi serious, seems sold out, except challenger and harvey norman carry

I checked with J2 mobile out of stocks :(

dont need i need LTE version.. and hesitating to get 8.0 or 9.7 :o

Try qoo10. I bought my 8 inch LTE set from there 450.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.