Apple watch generation 0

humanrace

Reaction score
Anyone been to the service Centre to replace their series zero recently? I am experiencing some screen bleeding issues and still under AppleCare+

Was wondering if they still have stock for replacement?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone been to the service Centre to replace their series zero recently? I am experiencing some screen bleeding issues and still under AppleCare+

Was wondering if they still have stock for replacement?

Had a bad experience with the original Apple Watch. Just after the warranty ended, the back sensor panel dislodged after removing from the magnetic charger. Brought it to A.Lab then and wanted to charge me $600 for replacement. I e-mailed Apple directly and expressed concerns about this issue and they contacted A.Lab direct, in the end replaced for free.

Shortly before its 3-mth repair warranty expired, the same thing happened and then after that happened again. I got so fed up I purchased the Series 2 in April this year and as for my first gen AW, I used super glue to stick back the panel and so far still using it, but for overseas trips only.

Your case is the first I've heard and since it's still under warranty, better get it replaced as soon as you can, else can consider the Series 3 which is a considerable upgrade over the original AW.

Just my 2 cents.

humanrace

Reaction score
If replacement I was hoping for a like for like replacement. And not the aluminum model. I am now holding first gen stainless steel model.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
for me ...months ago screen given way top and bottom....lucky got AC+...they shipped from SZ to me then i put the faulty one back to dhl take back...close case...

Gen 1

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If replacement I was hoping for a like for like replacement. And not the aluminum model. I am now holding first gen stainless steel model.

I understand and mine's also stainless steel. They will just replace the same for you unless there are no more stocks for the first gen AW or they might have an alternative. Let's say your first gen stainless steel for the Series 2 aluminium, would you accept it?

humanrace

Reaction score
I understand and mine's also stainless steel. They will just replace the same for you unless there are no more stocks for the first gen AW or they might have an alternative. Let's say your first gen stainless steel for the Series 2 aluminium, would you accept it?

Nope I will not accept

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.