[Official] EDMW Cat Owners Thread~ - Part 3

logitech123

Master Member
Reaction score
can anyone advise me how to prevent cat from scratching my bedframe and soft? i tried those spray and double sided tape but no use eh..

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
can anyone advise me how to prevent cat from scratching my bedframe and soft? i tried those spray and double sided tape but no use eh..
My cats also keep scratching the sofas. My sis bought a sofa cover cloth which can cover the whole sofa. Then my cat cannot scratch

b|uebe||

Reaction score
sup hooman.
63w3t6I.jpg

frotle009

Reaction score

buy scratching post
and clip nails regularly
try spraying citrus flavoured water on the places you dont want your cats to scratch

frotle009

Reaction score
anyone successfully mate their cat with another cat from someone else..??

how does it work..? was surfing around and saw some ads in locanto and gumtree but how does it work..? let my cat stay with the person for a month..?

anyone have a female BSH wanna mate with my male scottish fold...???

what you are doing is really unethical.

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks to AristroCats and her Hubby for coming down last weekend to pass me cat food, cat treats and medications for my area cats:

Thanks to alfcrazyhorse for transferring me $50. I topped up and bought the following cat food:

Thank you all once again for your contribution towards my area community cats. God bless you all. This will help me greatly during my feeding rounds.

AristroCats

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks to AristroCats and her Hubby for coming down last weekend to pass me cat food, cat treats and medications for my area cats:

Thanks to alfcrazyhorse for transferring me $50. I topped up and bought the following cat food:

Thank you all once again for your contribution towards my area community cats. God bless you all. This will help me greatly during my feeding rounds.

Thank You for helping and taking care all those cats. It's very difficult and challenging at times, and often a thankless task but please know that a lot of us really appreciate what you do. :s12:

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
After fighting for slightly more than a year, my girl girl finally decided to take her long long rest today...
I dunno wat to feel anymore now...kinda lost n sad... will be sending her on her last journey tomorrow...:sad::sad:

Last edited:

AristroCats

Master Member
Reaction score
After fighting for slightly more than a year, my girl girl finally decided to take her long long rest today...
I dunno wat to feel anymore now...kinda lost n sad... will be sending her on her last journey tomorrow...:sad::sad:

I'm so so sorry Lurker_13. I know how much you love her. :sad:
Run free lil' one, no more pain for you, only happiness.
Be strong Lurker_13. I'm here if you want to talk, just let me know.

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm so so sorry Lurker_13. I know how much you love her. :sad:
Run free lil' one, no more pain for you, only happiness.
Be strong Lurker_13. I'm here if you want to talk, just let me know.

Thanks AristroCats, have cried my hearts out ytd n today (my eyes are swollen like goldfish), feeling much better oredi, she is back with us at home so all is well for now.
I hve promised Girl girl tat mummy will not cry anymore but will keep her alive in my memories of her. Girl girl had been so strong till her last moments and so mus I tho I will still miss her so so much and will hve to adjust to not having her in my life.

It was very tough n heart wrenching to watch her go but glad tat we were with her.
oTFd6Br.jpg

z3LJOuT.jpg

b|uebe||

Reaction score
Thanks AristroCats, have cried my hearts out ytd n today (my eyes are swollen like goldfish), feeling much better oredi, she is back with us at home so all is well for now.
I hve promised Girl girl tat mummy will not cry anymore but will keep her alive in my memories of her. Girl girl had been so strong till her last moments and so mus I tho I will still miss her so so much and will hve to adjust to not having her in my life.

It was very tough n heart wrenching to watch her go but glad tat we were with her.
oTFd6Br.jpg

z3LJOuT.jpg

im so sorry for your lost over girl girl.
she will be happy in kittyland. :)

longfart

Reaction score
Hi all, I’ve adopted a 5mth old kitten a few days ago and I’m a first time owner.
I bought a new pack of Taste of the Wild Rocky Mountain Feline for her but she doesn’t want to eat them. She takes a sniff and then walks away. I’ve tried soaking them in water and also in kitten milk but didn’t work.
I also tried mixing the soaked up ones with some canned food gravy, even then, she did not finish all (only 17 pellets) of it.
Edit: Any suggestions on other ways I can encourage and get her to eat them? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I’ve adopted a 5mth old kitten a few days ago and I’m a first time owner.
I bought a new pack of Taste of the Wild Rocky Mountain Feline for her but she doesn’t want to eat them. She takes a sniff and then walks away. I’ve tried soaking them in water and also in kitten milk but didn’t work.
I also tried mixing the soaked up ones with some canned food gravy, even then, she did not finish all (only 17 pellets) of it.
Any suggestions on what I can do with the rest of the pack?
Give Me I feed the stray cats...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.