Samsung GALAXY Tab S -- the next high-end AMOLED tablets

lamtw22

Reaction score
Is it possible to buy a brand new Galaxy Tab S 8" here in Singapore with Samsung warranty?

Sent from Samsung SM-G900FD using GAGT

Why lei? My Tab S 8" is collecting dust as I cannot get use to the very small font in the browser. The resolution is just too high for such a small tablet and you don't have Android 7 nougat to be able to adjust the font and screen size. I learnt from here that better specs is not always good.

Last edited:

bobaccord

Reaction score
Why lei? My Tab S 8" is collecting dust as I cannot get use to the very small font in the browser. The resolution is just too high for such a small tablet and you don't have Android 7 nougat to be able to adjust the font and screen size. I learnt from here that better specs is not always good.
I was actually asking for my friend who is looking for a 8" tablet for reading and surfing Internet.

As for me I have a TAB S 8.4" wifi bought in Brisbane Australia.. exactly 3 years old.

And I am selling it at the moment.

Sent from Samsung SM-G900FD using GAGT

knave

Master Member
Reaction score
My tab S 8.4 having flicking screen then it's will reboot itself. Done a few hard resets to no avail. Is it the motherboard going up lorry?
Battery connector loose. Common issue with this Tab S. Need to pry open the casing, disconnect the battery and reconnect will do. Be careful when opening. I cracked my screen while fixing mine. Use proper tools

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone still using this tablet - Tab S 8.4? I'm still using it. It's been around since 2014. Battery don't really hold charge now, drop quite fast. Not sure if replacing battery helps

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.