Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Cleaner 2 ( 2 in 1 sweeping and mopping function )

tonylee5566

Reaction score
Xiaomi will be launching its new Mi Robot Vacuum cleaner 2 via its MIJIA smart home platform.... This is the second device coming out of a Mi Ecosystem startup dubbed Mijia Rockrobo, and it already claims to have a higher suction rating 2,000 Pa and 2 in 1 sweeping and mopping function, support Vacuum Cleaner and mopping.

see the nextbuying blog unboxing post http://blog.nextbuying.com/xiaomi-rockrobo-robot-vacuum-2-cleaner-reviews.html

the xiaomi Official website maybe update coming soon ...

General
Brand: Xiaomi MiJia ShiTou
TYPE : Vacuum Cleaner 2
Color: White

Function: Smart Suction, Vacuum Cleaner and mopping function
Self Recharging: Yes
Suction (pa): 2000pa
Working Time: 2.5 H

f2eec08bdefbdae60a158e84fb3af8d8.jpg

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting only 1 brush

Those who use robot vacuum long enough know 1 brush or 10 brushes also not much different... is the house mapping and the suction power that matters.. The 1 brush is only to sweep the dust at the edge of the wall.. if suction is not good the dust is simply push to another place only..;)

tonylee5566

Reaction score
Those who use robot vacuum long enough know 1 brush or 10 brushes also not much different... is the house mapping and the suction power that matters.. The 1 brush is only to sweep the dust at the edge of the wall.. if suction is not good the dust is simply push to another place only..;)

Great !! xiaomi robot 2 have a higher suction rating 2,000 Pa !!

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Great !! xiaomi robot 2 have a higher suction rating 2,000 Pa !!

the vacuum 1 at balanced setting already can clean the house well... then there is turbo and max setting.. of cos the higher setting is the best but can u take the noise or not... usually i vacuum when outside the house so sometime i switch to turbo.

tonylee5566

Reaction score
the vacuum 1 at balanced setting already can clean the house well... then there is turbo and max setting.. of cos the higher setting is the best but can u take the noise or not... usually i vacuum when outside the house so sometime i switch to turbo.

50 dB, copy crom xiaomi bbs tech reviews post. :D

d61c946037b0e3ffa76572e1c1b6ef86.jpg

turboo

Reaction score
can it do sweeping AND mopping concurrently? i'm currently using iLife and it's a hassle to switch daily.

Also, any full review of the Xiaomi robot 2 yet? would like to see how it fares against the 980 (only saw v1).

_dEvon

Master Member
Reaction score
this v2 launch already? i'm flying to china tmr and maybe can get a set...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.