Honestly, if you are not keen to be Lian-Li distro, don't make us consumers have false hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroXevo

Reaction score
Hi,

I had a super bad experience with Corbell dealing special consignment items from Lian-Li. Namely, Lian-Li DK-Q2X. It was supposed to be my wife's birthday gift to me and due to your lack of consistency in doing business for special consignment item, led to a misunderstanding between me and my spouse.

First off, I order it after she wanted to buy it for me. So i contacted Jerome on Apr 23 (tnj258), he was a great dealer who tried his best to give me all the ordering details and wants me to get the product as soon as I can.

Then here after all dealing involving Corbell is down the slipping **** slope. First, Corbell said it don't have any stock locally and need to special order from Taiwan. Air Freight Quotation SGD390 due to its big volumatric weight of 55kg. Out of respect for my gifter(my wife), I consulted her about the freight. She was uncomfortable for the shipment by air as it increased the price more than 20%. So I told Jerome, please kindly tell Corbell, I can wait. Sea Freight please.

There came the long waiting game on Container Space fulfillment and ding dong monthly with the same reply, shipment container order not fulfilled yet.

Then finally 22 Sep, Jerome told me the Shipment is fulfilled. I was crying out in joy. My 5 month long wait is over. So i patiently waited for Jerome to update me on the status of shipping out.

There come the last heartbreaking news, now Lian-Li Taiwan is out of stock for DK-Q2X. Devastating. How in the world did this happen? Didnt you guys place my order in Apr?

Now your Lian-Li PM is avoiding Jerome. For what? For not doing your job properly?

My wife is now having misgiving that I wanted to buy something else and then came out with this talltale that spanned 5 months of hardship. Give me a reason not to run your company brand down.

No Thanks to you

#Corbell #CorbellSG #CorbellSingapore

Bluegrass_Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

I had a super bad experience with Corbell dealing special consignment items from Lian-Li. Namely, Lian-Li DK-Q2X. It was supposed to be my wife's birthday gift to me and due to your lack of consistency in doing business for special consignment item, led to a misunderstanding between me and my spouse.

First off, I order it after she wanted to buy it for me. So i contacted Jerome on Apr 23 (tnj258), he was a great dealer who tried his best to give me all the ordering details and wants me to get the product as soon as I can.

Then here after all dealing involving Corbell is down the slipping **** slope. First, Corbell said it don't have any stock locally and need to special order from Taiwan. Air Freight Quotation SGD390 due to its big volumatric weight of 55kg. Out of respect for my gifter(my wife), I consulted her about the freight. She was uncomfortable for the shipment by air as it increased the price more than 20%. So I told Jerome, please kindly tell Corbell, I can wait. Sea Freight please.

There came the long waiting game on Container Space fulfillment and ding dong monthly with the same reply, shipment container order not fulfilled yet.

Then finally 22 Sep, Jerome told me the Shipment is fulfilled. I was crying out in joy. My 5 month long wait is over. So i patiently waited for Jerome to update me on the status of shipping out.

There come the last heartbreaking news, now Lian-Li Taiwan is out of stock for DK-Q2X. Devastating. How in the world did this happen? Didnt you guys place my order in Apr?

Now your Lian-Li PM is avoiding Jerome. For what? For not doing your job properly?

My wife is now having misgiving that I wanted to buy something else and then came out with this talltale that spanned 5 months of hardship. Give me a reason not to run your company brand down.

No Thanks to you

#Corbell #CorbellSG #CorbellSingapore

All explanation and discussion have been done in this following thread.

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.co...-have-false-hope-5702015-7.html#post110668439

Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.