2017 Aug BTO Sengkang - Rivervale Shores

sarara

Reaction score
Do update if appointments are out already.
Haha i check everyday but it's not out :(:(:(

Bukit Batok applicants are preparing their documents alr.
But seems like the earliest appointment is in Nov/Dec.
And none in October?

Does this mean that our appointments will start even later?

BB's Flat summary and OCS pricing/sample is out too.
Can go and take a look at HDB Launch page for reference.

Last edited:

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
Do update if appointments are out already.
Haha i check everyday but it's not out :(:(:(

Bukit Batok applicants are preparing their documents alr.
But seems like the earliest appointment is in Nov/Dec.
And none in October?

Does this mean that our appointments will start even later?

BB's Flat summary and OCS pricing/sample is out too.
Can go and take a look at HDB Launch page for reference.

If like that I hope they delay until dec. cos me and gf won’t be in SG for 25 days between dec and Jan. By the time we come back just nice reach our queue number.

kitty1989

Reaction score
If like that I hope they delay until dec. cos me and gf won’t be in SG for 25 days between dec and Jan. By the time we come back just nice reach our queue number.

HDB staff return my call for previous enquiry and I made used of this opportunity to ask roughly when will be our selection. Her reply is looking at current situation where ROF and Bukit Batok is doing their selection now, ours likely to commence on Nov'17.

It may be a good news for others who want to try BTO for Nov as the selection start date is push back to Nov'17/Dec'17.

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
HDB staff return my call for previous enquiry and I made used of this opportunity to ask roughly when will be our selection. Her reply is looking at current situation where ROF and Bukit Batok is doing their selection now, ours likely to commence on Nov'17.

It may be a good news for others who want to try BTO for Nov as the selection start date is push back to Nov'17/Dec'17.

If they do 10 a day, a month probably can clear 200. If start in nov wah means my turn will be in dec. siao liao

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What your take on stack 52 exposure to the lift and staircase as well as near the eatery at 1st storey of blk 171 - stack 68, 66, 84, 82?.

Thank you.

My only concern for stack 52 will be the eatery, should be ok for high floors. I wouldn't be too bothered by being near to the lift given all the advantages of this stack.

Like what I pointed out earlier, if stack 52 is a concern then stack 34 might work out better. Having a PP in front and not so private service yard are the only problems.

If you don't mind walking slightly further, stack 96 (as pointed out earlier) will also be good (except for the HC).

Passbyer

Reaction score
Hi, seems like 5rm is less talked here. I have a q no2x for 5rm. Think i have quite a good chance to select my ideal unit.

What you guys here think of Stack 26,24,80,78,338,336,302,300. understand that these stacks highest level is just 8-9floor. it would be nearer to the river and more privacy considering end of the block. like corner unit in "old school" HDB. But highest is just 8-9floor, really wanted to re-consider. Would like to know your views.

2nd option, thinking of getting high floor unit. considering stack 68,66,346,344,310,308. Topmost 2 floor of these units are like "point block" looking at the unit distribution. means lift exit serves 4 units, on the topmost 2 level. Would like to know your views too.

And yes. facing River is a must. Read something on "poision arrow" with references to FengShui too, don't quite understand how to see, but sure i do know the effect. would try to avoid if possible. would like to ask which of the stacks will be affected.

Thanks.

slogd3ad

Reaction score
Am I the only having trouble with all the acronyms being thrown around here?

Acronyms you see here are from the site plan from the hdb website. You may want to refer from there. Thou I'm also quite forgetful with the acronyms as well.

kitty1989

Reaction score
My only concern for stack 52 will be the eatery, should be ok for high floors. I wouldn't be too bothered by being near to the lift given all the advantages of this stack.

Like what I pointed out earlier, if stack 52 is a concern then stack 34 might work out better. Having a PP in front and not so private service yard are the only problems.

If you don't mind walking slightly further, stack 96 (as pointed out earlier) will also be good (except for the HC).

I also hope that if pick unit 52, high floor, I will be able to avoid the eatery smell from 68/66/84/82 - clothes and our house will all be badly affected) and 52 is not as exposed as 54 in regards to the lift.

I did take a look at 34 and give some consideration to it. My concerns is not the PP provided I pick high floor like 14/16 but the distance and time needed for daily walk to the bus stop. As for the service yard, I dont quite get it how it is being impacted, maybe you can share more insight abt it.

Stack 96 wise, yalo the HC (noise travelling up even on high floor) and the travelling distance are the only concerns. otherwise, it is also an ideal choice.

hikey1

Reaction score
Hi ppl, check the sales package

http://www20.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eap001.nsf/6e37a43acee3519448257ad1000591cd/a605a14861f27b954825819c00186ee7/$FILE/Rivervale_Shores.pdf

kitty1989

Reaction score
Hi ppl, check the sales package

http://www20.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eap001.nsf/6e37a43acee3519448257ad1000591cd/a605a14861f27b954825819c00186ee7/$FILE/Rivervale_Shores.pdf

thanks for the sharing.

Btw, where did you get it from, mind sharing?

Last edited:

bubblestxs

Reaction score
Thanks!
Really alot of pages because of the floor plan for every block and levels.

Does anyone know how the sky terrace, void deck (between the floor of the block), roof garden looks like?

I'm also interested to know how they look like! would it be wise to stay on the same level as the sky terrace? would it be noisy etc? i'm shortlisting some units right now but dunno if it would be facing the west sun... can someone advise if unit 98, 100, 328 and 330 would be facing the west sun?

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also hope that if pick unit 52, high floor, I will be able to avoid the eatery smell from 68/66/84/82 - clothes and our house will all be badly affected) and 52 is not as exposed as 54 in regards to the lift.

I did take a look at 34 and give some consideration to it. My concerns is not the PP provided I pick high floor like 14/16 but the distance and time needed for daily walk to the bus stop. As for the service yard, I dont quite get it how it is being impacted, maybe you can share more insight abt it.

Stack 96 wise, yalo the HC (noise travelling up even on high floor) and the travelling distance are the only concerns. otherwise, it is also an ideal choice.

Stack 34's service yard is along the corridor, it's kind of easy for me to look into it without problem. Your neighbors from stacks 40/38/36 will all be able to look into your service yard when walking towards the lift from their flat.

Sc@loveriver

Reaction score
Thanks!
Really alot of pages because of the floor plan for every block and levels.

Does anyone know how the sky terrace, void deck (between the floor of the block), roof garden looks like?
From floor plan then I realize stack 338 need to walk v long pathway to lift n rubbish bin. Too far ba

sarara

Reaction score
BB 4/5rm has started their selection but we haven't gotten our appointment dates yet :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.