Myprotein SG

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then I think there is no point to eat bcaa pre workout right.. just take impact whey pre n post. Bcaa are much more ex

From what I do understand from my limited knowledge, BCAAs do give you the extra edge during workouts. It supplies you with energy by increasing oxygen flow to the muscles, increasing your overall performance. Also it stops the breakdown of muscles by your body, during intense exercise (lifting in gym etc). Thus this is why many athletes sip on BCAAs during their workouts instead of water. In addition it also contains much less calories then whey or casein. Great especially for individuals who are looking to lose weight, while building and retaining muscle mass (cutting).

You can try searching online for the benefits of both whey and BCAAs, and when best to use them. Hope this helps.

bigbadbs

Reaction score
Hi. Planning to order from myprotein. But Im out of the country between the 8-14 working days delivery time. May I know what courier service they use locally? Do they use singpost? I'm planning to have it delivered to my office and have someone pick it up for me.

ikkozilla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi. Planning to order from myprotein. But Im out of the country between the 8-14 working days delivery time. May I know what courier service they use locally? Do they use singpost? I'm planning to have it delivered to my office and have someone pick it up for me.
Under 10kg singpost. Over 10kg speedpost. This is in my experience.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
sian ordered so many times with mastercard no problem.. tried ordering 2 days ago..there still put processing.. i went to check my ibanking, no transaction from myprotein at all. means deduction failed?

TheChosenX

Reaction score
Did you managed to take a picture of it? If you did, you can write it to Myprotein and feedback about it. Perhaps they might refund you, or sent you a new packet.

Just a quick update. I received the replacement last week.
I've never been a person who likes sweets, sugar, etc. Now I'm so used to the unflavored whey, the old Chocolate Banana flavor taste like drinking soft drink. :s13:

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
i missed my delivery yesterday.. and i didnt see any delivery card for me at the door. When i check the tracking on speedpost, it says delivered to popstation at tampines changkat CC. i bought 10kg worth of staff and i know the box is super big one, almost impossible for me to go there and carry it (does it come with rafia string?)
is there anyway to get singpost to redelivery it from the popstation if i dun mind paying?

UPDATE
I just realised there is no popstation delivery card left at my house too. I checked that with my mum liao, she never see any delivery notification card left at my house.. now what?lol

Update2: chatted with the customer service officer on the website and they gave me the delivery card number and ask me key in manually when im at the popstation.. just went to collect it. on the package, the unit number they put the neighbour's unit beside me.zz probably my neighbours also not around when they delivered wrongly to them and left the delivery card at their house which is why i never receive the card too.

Last edited:

nimal90

Reaction score
What is the best price for impact whey protein? Currently the price goes for S$105 for 5kg. I heard my friend bought it at $60++ for 5kg?

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
What is the best price for impact whey protein? Currently the price goes for S$105 for 5kg. I heard my friend bought it at $60++ for 5kg?
the flagship protein on their site is the impact whey protein. if got 40%, can buy.. usually the so called "promotion" is 30% la.but still worth it.. i dont know how my protein do it but their 5kg and more servings for 5kg is more cheaper than other brands that ppl usually buy. like almost 50% cheaper

nimal90

Reaction score
the flagship protein on their site is the impact whey protein. if got 40%, can buy.. usually the so called "promotion" is 30% la.but still worth it.. i dont know how my protein do it but their 5kg and more servings for 5kg is more cheaper than other brands that ppl usually buy. like almost 50% cheaper

now they are doing your so called promotion for 30% off. I'm think I will just get it since my protein is finish very soon. No idea when the 40% off right?

So currently for Chocolate smooth impact whey protein 5kg is $93. Is it worth it? I'm not in an urgent.

Last edited:

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you factor in the discount prior to entering the discount code for 30% off Impact Whey Protein, it adds up to around 40% off your total cost of the protein.

So not a bad deal if you intend to buy Impact Whey Protein only.

Last edited:

nimal90

Reaction score
If you factor in the discount prior to entering the discount code for 30% off Impact Whey Protein, it adds up to around 40% off your total cost of the protein.

So not a bad deal if you intend to buy Impact Whey Protein only.

Currently not offer period, is original price + 30%... :(

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya,but some flavour i think before u enter coupon code,there is already discount as stated.

I think they remove the additional discount on the whey, this morning I saw, they did have a few dollars off even before the 30% discount.

Last edited:

kunming16

Reaction score
I also saw it this morning, when i want to buy it then suddenly no more discount. Sad.

Hmm, it seems that the Halloween Special is still on at 33% off as at what i seen at the timing i posted this post.
Perhaps you want get them now, should be ending soon. I guess

MuppeJack

Reaction score
An issue I just noticed, I'm charged about $4 more than supposed. This is common?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.