SUSS January 2017 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

Lynnfoo

Reaction score
Hi does anyone have the the ECA for COM308 module: Analysis of trends and issues in the communication industry?

onepiecepop

Reaction score
any idea how the Ocas Calculator work? got my gba results coupled with quiz results but when I tried to click that calculator, it shows the following message:

The OCAS calculator will only be available after your OCAS components (e.g. PCQ, TMA, GBA, etc) are graded. Please try again later.

seetothegee

Reaction score
UCore Basket 3

hi, anyone taken Contemporary Dance Appreciation or any other art appreciation or the volunteer? How was it like? Or any suggestion which module would be the best recommended module from basket 3.

Thanks in advance :D

dustypixie

Reaction score
hi, anyone taken Contemporary Dance Appreciation or any other art appreciation or the volunteer? How was it like? Or any suggestion which module would be the best recommended module from basket 3.

Thanks in advance :D

I did oil painting. It was pretty chill, no stress kind of module. No reports or essay to write. Only down side is 8 consecutive lessons at NAFA. you can skip 2 classes if your art is good and just paint at home. Last lesson is display art for grading only. Everything will be provided since it's already including in your fees.

fskbom

Reaction score
Anyone taking EMT301 Customer Relationship Management ? Anyone know what is the Quiz01 about ?

dustypixie

Reaction score
Anyone taking EMT301 Customer Relationship Management ? Anyone know what is the Quiz01 about ?

I haven't taken that module but i thought quiz is usually qns like your PCQ? but you can only do it once and the qns will be diff for everyone.

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
I haven't taken that module but i thought quiz is usually qns like your PCQ? but you can only do it once and the qns will be diff for everyone.

yes depends on modules,some quiz have quiz bank of 100 questions den randomly pick 20 out of this 100 for u to do..

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
ecR coming soon

I have some electives to clear. Will you guys specially pick those that are ECA or pick based on your interest ?

dustypixie

Reaction score
ecR coming soon

I have some electives to clear. Will you guys specially pick those that are ECA or pick based on your interest ?

I have 1 elective to clear! I'm looking for no exams one but so far the ones i formed were arts. I'm thinking of art appreciation

Gamer4eva

Reaction score
BUS 107 GBA Q1/2/3

Hi Everyone!

Anyone taking BUS107 Quantitative Methods this sem?

Able to help with the GBA?

Thanks alot!

seetothegee

Reaction score
I have 1 elective to clear! I'm looking for no exams one but so far the ones i formed were arts. I'm thinking of art appreciation

I'm thinking of taking art app too. But do you know if there's a report to write? Saw it in the pdf that there's a report on the experience of museum/galler visit.

dustypixie

Reaction score
I'm thinking of taking art app too. But do you know if there's a report to write? Saw it in the pdf that there's a report on the experience of museum/galler visit.

I heard there is 1 report or like presentation. I'm planning to take in Jul 18 but when I tried to add electives for this sem, somehow it doesn't show the courses eh. Not sure if I did something wrongly or what. No matter what discipline I choose, no courses are shown....

ValenciaL

Reaction score
Hi!
Can anyone advise me on which month will the exams period for the first semester of each year would typically fall on?
Im planning on a week trip in Apr18, so kinda contemplating now.

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi!
Can anyone advise me on which month will the exams period for the first semester of each year would typically fall on?
Im planning on a week trip in Apr18, so kinda contemplating now.

i think july semester exam is mid november and jan semester exam is mid may bah.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.