SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

claren_89

Reaction score
I graduated in 2015 from UOL Accounting & Finance. I am clearing out my past notes for house moving. Any takers? Will be throwing them off if there are none. Pm me for further details.

msfluffycloud

Reaction score
Oh god. Please do tell me when you get a reply pls:( u can dm me:) im like so annoyed by it right now

I did. I got the same replt so i logged another enquiry with a screenshot this time asking if i cna register and still receive my study guides. Waiting for reply now but it takes forever lol

maxtrimblr

Reaction score
How to study for Audit?

Hi all. I'm taking Audit this sem and was wondering how I should go about studying for the mod. Seems very dry. How should I start studying for the exam?

joshhhh

Reaction score
Oh god. Please do tell me when you get a reply pls:( u can dm me:) im like so annoyed by it right now
Hi, I have the same problem as well. UOL just replied to me today with this:

Your enquiry will be sent to the Technical Office for assistance and you will be informed when your APL module MN1178 has been updated and when you can complete your registration for this academic year 2017/18.

jy_blaze

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know who’s the recommended lecturer for management mathematics? Thanks I’m advance :)

Furballbby

Reaction score
Hi, anyone has VSA notes by Mr Mok? Those textbook questions which he asks us to do every week, i only have the solutions but i need the questions! Please pm me!! :(

OrEoReO

Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anyone has Manfred’s Micro Tutorial answer willing to share😊
I can trade with Chong’s FM and Ms Chu’s Audit notes~
I’m able to reach at oreoreo0116 at gmail dotcom

msfluffycloud

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your help :)

Hi, I have the same problem as well. UOL just replied to me today with this:

Your enquiry will be sent to the Technical Office for assistance and you will be informed when your APL module MN1178 has been updated and when you can complete your registration for this academic year 2017/18.

potatoinapot

Reaction score
Hi, anyone has VSA notes by Mr Mok? Those textbook questions which he asks us to do every week, i only have the solutions but i need the questions! Please pm me!! :(

The questions are from textbook. Can either get the textbook or take photo of them during class, break or after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.