Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Mario Odyssey edition of the Switch, should I preorder? I kinda don't want to preorder and just walk into a store to pick it up.

Now cheapest for pre-order is $57.90...I think those who walk-in to buy will have to fork out at least $72...It was $50.90 like earlier this week...

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

mohaha

Reaction score
Because such idea long ago in china got liao lor call as 懒人架 no need to hang at neck lor

DpllNgs.jpg

vR5n4zj.jpg

Copyright from 淘宝 user

lol the idea of hanging on the neck is you can no need a table to place the switch to play with. so u can play at eye level without straining the neck looking down on the screen.

mohaha

Reaction score
Its $67 now. How to get to $5x?

u need coupon to do that. previously have citi bank discount on $10 coupon or mall10 coupon to be use on the product. maybe you can wait next month if you can wait? 11/11 is coming

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u need coupon to do that. previously have citi bank discount on $10 coupon or mall10 coupon to be use on the product. maybe you can wait next month if you can wait? 11/11 is coming

Still got the $10 off $50 coupon... Don't think many people knew about it...

kingkongpingpong

Master Member
Reaction score
just curious, what games are you guys playing now?

personally im on splatoon 2 100% but got a backlog of a couple of games when i get bored of it. mainly i am setsuna and disgaea 5...

Evangelion84

Master Member
Reaction score
just curious, what games are you guys playing now?

personally im on splatoon 2 100% but got a backlog of a couple of games when i get bored of it. mainly i am setsuna and disgaea 5...

Just Fifa18 now.

Games I played and find it good:
Zelda
Puyo Tetris
Ultra Street Fighter 2
Mighty Gunvolt Burst

Rest of my library:
Mk8 - I played online but somehow nv got the urge to cheong leh
NBA Playgrounds - its okay but didnt catch on
Setsuna - abit slow paced

pegasus21

Reaction score
https://nintendosoup.com/nintendo-switch-gray-splatoon-2-screen-protector-now-stock-amazon-japan/

Heard that this is the cheapest deal for now. But will be Japan export set though 😅

Not good deal. Splatoon 2 Japan version only has Japan text in it... not that you need to read the text but it can matter to most people. Also Splatfest will be on your own.

With shipping (note that the item does not ship to Singapore directly), it could be over 600 SGD so not good deal. Wait for $100 coupons and get local bundle set better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.