2017 LG OLED

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh. since u don bought from there, why did u advise others to go try other distributor and not the one that u got it from at a very good price?

I know some got better price recently from them so intro them lor.. maybe next month is another retailer giving better price.. who knows? And i didnt even share which outlet.. and largely depend on yr bargaining skill.. if u sucks u sucks..:s13:

darknite

Reaction score
I find this logic of wanting to keep the source of the shop really silly. Which seller doesn't want to sell more units even if they make less margin per unit?

At end of the day if say they can sell 1000units at margin of say $200 vs another shop that sells 500 units at $300 margin. Who is better from the tv brands perspective? If the shop is willing to cut their own margin to secure more sales, they will always always be the preferred business channel.

And the reason of selling below the MSRP, pls. Tv brands know they cannot control their retailers. At end of the day, the only way they can control their retailers is the cost price which is sold to the different retailers. Different retailers will buy at diff prices and it is based on the historical performance and guaranteed commitment from the retailer of how many units would be sold through his channels. Tv brands can come up with a MSRP. But it is up to the different retailers to ultimately set their own prices. Retailers will always try to sell max price at any point of time where they can. More aggressive retailers will discount more to grab more market share as prices of Tv's and electronics will always drop, so it is a balance of discounting to grab vol vs preserving margin with the risk of not selling enough units.

And finally have you gone into any good n competitive retailer and they tell u they dun carry as particular brand or model this year because the tv brand has penalized them for selling too cheap? Has it happened? Does it even sound logical at all?

Some higher priced retailers will definitely be jealous. Especially those retailers who sell with price guarantees within a certain period of time. Such market competition will work against them n they may complain or make noise but pricing competitively is all in the spirit of free market competition. Any action to seriously go against this is actually wrong.

So finally don't spout such nonsense. Don't say you bought at what price but cannot share. Coz it is illogical. As a seller I will want to let more people know if i can sell cheaper to grab more vol. Because if I dun sell at say 2700 now for the 55c7t, I might have to sell at 2600 instead by next month if another retailer becomes more aggressive than me.

If don't want to share. Just shut up and enjoy your tv at home. No one force you to share. This is a forum to share info for benefit of all. Don't do this kind of half sharing. This also prevents fake sharing by pple who say I got 2600 for this 55c7t model already!

Hope this logically clarifies

Agreed. if the one who claims to have gotten a good deal is unable to provide proof, then safe to say it's whole load of b*11shit. Just ignore him.

petetherock

Reaction score
I know some got better price recently from them so intro them lor.. maybe next month is another retailer giving better price.. who knows? And i didnt even share which outlet.. and largely depend on yr bargaining skill.. if u sucks u sucks..:s13:

Lets keep the talk to an info exchange and we can all skip the extra comments, thanks.

exclusiv3

Reaction score
Lets keep the talk to an info exchange and we can all skip the extra comments, thanks.

from the market research I have done. can forget about mega and Courts.

can try HN and best. the recent HN expo sale selling for 2699 without free gift.

moron+genius

Reaction score
Can anyone advice how I can directly access my movies in NAS/pc from C7? I saw there's a video&Photo app that supposed to have a built in video player but I dunno how to use it. TIA

benjaminyeo

Reaction score
Managed to get a 55c7 today at 2799. Hehehe.

Also, snagged another budget 55 inch, 55UH650 at 1099 too!

Can't wait for the delivery!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.