2017 Aug BTO Sengkang - Rivervale Shores

kelvin_som

Reaction score
hi I just went through all the 4room pricing......
all the river facing unit lowest lvl also 280k onwards..... units with balcony additional 12k
the pricing is a bit steep for the river facing units.....

kelvin_som

Reaction score
The layout is not that attractive, hence the pricing made attractive to sell the units! Lot of feng shui issues esply for 4rm and 5rm units...

yeah true. all the river facing units the layout is not nice plus quite a number of the 4 room unit also have poison arrow thus making the fengshui bad.

and a few of the stacks is designed in an inverted V thus making it a bit weird as if can see into the opposite unit home which is not very favourable.

pliiknaa

Reaction score
yeah true. all the river facing units the layout is not nice plus quite a number of the 4 room unit also have poison arrow thus making the fengshui bad.

and a few of the stacks is designed in an inverted V thus making it a bit weird as if can see into the opposite unit home which is not very favourable.

hi future neighbour ! i don’t know much abt fengshui and all but i hope you get the unit that you want ! all the best ! :)

En

Reaction score
I got my appointment date too but the link for appointment letter and flat list is not yet active.

pliiknaa

Reaction score
just checked my appointment, 1 march 2018 . my no is 3xx for 5R. i guess the no before mine should be January?

Doublexy

Reaction score

Hi. What do you mean by posion arrow and bad Feng Shui? Can share some example?

kelvin_som

Reaction score

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
Mine is 23 feb for queue number 300+ for 5 room. Who know queue number 1 when start?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.