[OFFICIAL] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed IOS/Android

IBThere4U

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to be in level 9 guild leh. Currently i am in some HK guild level 9. everyday open 6-10 as their dungeon and can get 35 medal per day. = X

Thanks for offering though = )

How about coming over to our guild? My bro iamkerry previously invited u and u mia a period after tat.

We r mainly a sg guild with all active members. Lvl 9 guild and daily also doing dungeon 6. Collection of medals and guild box sure no problem.

And best of all is, we have a wadsapp chat tat is very active and its a good platform to ask any qns. =)

booster888

Reaction score
You guys still recruiting!!!!??! How come always recruiting one ? Lol

How about coming over to our guild? My bro iamkerry previously invited u and u mia a period after tat.

We r mainly a sg guild with all active members. Lvl 9 guild and daily also doing dungeon 6. Collection of medals and guild box sure no problem.

And best of all is, we have a wadsapp chat tat is very active and its a good platform to ask any qns. =)

iimkerry

Reaction score
You guys still recruiting!!!!??! How come always recruiting one ? Lol

not exactly recruiting since we are already full, just that we can try to clear up slots and give priority to players SG players / those from HWZ / those that can join the whatsapp group. slots are very very very limited though :s12:

mafiamagic

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know how to get 3 star for 7-4 elite?
How do you find the 4/4 rack?
I can only find 3

and 7-7
I run for very long like 4-5 mins only a few comes out can't get 10/10 officers

Last edited:

booster888

Reaction score
Okie okie... let me know if there’s slots opening up bah... am with a level 9 guild now... but nothing beats playing with local bros... the chat group is a fantastic idea... my humble team now ard 800k power... let me know if I can join and contribute... 😊

not exactly recruiting since we are already full, just that we can try to clear up slots and give priority to players SG players / those from HWZ / those that can join the whatsapp group. slots are very very very limited though :s12:

IBThere4U

Reaction score
Okie okie... let me know if there’s slots opening up bah... am with a level 9 guild now... but nothing beats playing with local bros... the chat group is a fantastic idea... my humble team now ard 800k power... let me know if I can join and contribute... 😊

Very nice humble team of 800k power. Come on over, bro. Our doors are open for u. Jus let me know yr ign and apply once the 24hrs period over.

Search our guild name llSGll天将之家 :)

booster888

Reaction score
Thks buddy... gum sia... just quitted and applied... see you guys tomorrow!!

Benedict88

Very nice humble team of 800k power. Come on over, bro. Our doors are open for u. Jus let me know yr ign and apply once the 24hrs period over.

Search our guild name llSGll天将之家 :)

iimkerry

Reaction score

Haha I was about to tell you to ask David whether there are anymore 'free slots' left and he liaise with you already! Ps couldn't give you a definite answer previously since David is the one managing the guild roster.

Looking forward to see you in the guild and chatgroup!!! :)

booster888

Reaction score
Just replayed the stage... think I know your problem for elite 7-4... the stage starts with you running on the bridge... you must take control of your character and turn it back... there’s barrels at the other end... you will miss these if you just let the AI run forward... hope this helps...

7-7 later I got time then replay again... lol

Hi, anyone know how to get 3 star for 7-4 elite?
How do you find the 4/4 rack?
I can only find 3

and 7-7
I run for very long like 4-5 mins only a few comes out can't get 10/10 officers

eunicekoh

Reaction score

Hi,

So sorry. Not MIA. i really left my old guild and try to join yours but then the slot is full leh. then i don know why i cant search it. SO i just hamtam one level 9 guild and they accepted me. lol

eunicekoh

Reaction score
Lol, humble team of power 800k. Makes me feel like quitting. I grind and grind almost everyday still cant reach tt level. dont understand how u all get so many ingots to buy those chest of costume and legendary leh.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.