2017 Aug BTO Sengkang - Rivervale Shores

sarara

Reaction score
Yay, thanks for the update!

Went to check mine, and it is on 5th Jan.

HAHA, my queue number is 5x/174. 3 room.

bubblestxs

Reaction score
I Just checked mine too, my appointment date is on 13 Feb 2018. Q number is 2XX, but my HLE expire on the 2 Feb 2018, do i need to apply again or is there a chance i can do a extension since its only a few days difference? :)

pliiknaa

Reaction score
I Just checked mine too, my appointment date is on 13 Feb 2018. Q number is 2XX, but my HLE expire on the 2 Feb 2018, do i need to apply again or is there a chance i can do a extension since its only a few days difference? :)

now that you mentioned abt hle, thank God mine atill valid . i think you have to apply hle again nearing to your selection date appointment . :)

CHENG8733

Reaction score
Mine is 4rm, apt date is on 27 jan, one day before CNY, seriously?

Anyone has a problem downloading the brochures from the HDB site?

goodluck everyone!

rdgs,

pliiknaa

Reaction score
Mine is 4rm, apt date is on 27 jan, one day before CNY, seriously?

Anyone has a problem downloading the brochures from the HDB site?

goodluck everyone!

rdgs,

great news for you ! downloading the brochures will take time as it is 230+ pages, probably give it a min or 2 ? :) i encountered the same prob as you also.

kelvin_som

Reaction score
Mine is 23 feb for queue number 300+ for 5 room. Who know queue number 1 when start?

one of the guy in the facebook grp got qnumber 15 and his appt is 21 nov..... so I presume all selection starts ard 20 nov. and I counted most probably is 10 selection per day thus my q no. 386 is in 20 feb

pliiknaa

Reaction score
one of the guy in the facebook grp got qnumber 15 and his appt is 21 nov..... so I presume all selection starts ard 20 nov. and I counted most probably is 10 selection per day thus my q no. 386 is in 20 feb

yours apt 5R is on 20 feb ? with q no is 386? :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.