Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tiagong their incentive very high

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 9 using GAGT
I didn't ask though, but the fare a bit low even with the petrol cheap it's still RM? Not like we earn SGD go there spend in RM.

Their cars are 3-4 times cheaper. Ie lower cost.

Working backwards, they earn more than us from fares.
Do they? At that rate they take very long to pay up tho.

is it a nice car? clean?

Today's Grab, Kia Cerator Silver, chio! Clean! Then a proton saga, big and clean.

Yesterday Über is a City and Bezza, quite shiok and clean.

Cyberboy128

Reaction score
I didn't ask though, but the fare a bit low even with the petrol cheap it's still RM? Not like we earn SGD go there spend in RM.

Do they? At that rate they take very long to pay up tho.

Today's Grab, Kia Cerator Silver, chio! Clean! Then a proton saga, big and clean.

Yesterday Über is a City and Bezza, quite shiok and clean.

The cars used there is about 40k RM. Forget about conversion as they earn there, spend there. Everything is in RM. Likewise if you chat with them and share the cost here in Singapore, they will run fast fast.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The cars used there is about 40k RM. Forget about conversion as they earn there, spend there. Everything is in RM. Likewise if you chat with them and share the cost here in Singapore, they will run fast fast.
The cars are new leh that's the issue... I didn't board a single old car. Will go out tomorrow again, likely take 2-3 trips more, let's see.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Attention all vehicle owners whom wished to convert. Below is the updated terms etc with regards to Motor Insurance from my agent/platform:

The NCD is follow your NRIC, so currently you have XX% NCD, I will just continue the XX% NCD to uber grab. If you wish to convert back after that, the NCD will still the same, XX%.

Hope the above helps.

dc10000

Reaction score
Attention all vehicle owners whom wished to convert. Below is the updated terms etc with regards to Motor Insurance from my agent/platform:

The NCD is follow your NRIC, so currently you have XX% NCD, I will just continue the XX% NCD to uber grab. If you wish to convert back after that, the NCD will still the same, XX%.

Hope the above helps.

wow thats a nice gesture.

your quote of 1100 is for what car?

Hot2002

Reaction score
The cars are new leh that's the issue... I didn't board a single old car. Will go out tomorrow again, likely take 2-3 trips more, let's see.

Is it safe to take UG in KL? Before UG, the taxi in KL is a pain, they pick n choose customer, quote exhorbitant rate.....

iReidi

Reaction score
Uber app seems to have a little issue, I took Uberpool for the past 3 days to work, 1st day, the end receipt was $4 more then what was expected on the system. I immediately report, they refund back my extra $4. 2nd day my receipt was about $1+ less then system, 3rd day most epic, was on my way to work, driver uber app system crash, my trip cost was charge to the other passenger drop off point. In the end have to top up a little bit of cash to the driver for my actual destination :s22:

Uber now seems to have a new charging fare from what I see now? :s11:

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it safe to take UG in KL? Before UG, the taxi in KL is a pain, they pick n choose customer, quote exhorbitant rate.....
I've been taking UG since I reached, even when there's a queue of taxi at the pick up point I still call for UG. So far so good, I just open the app make sure they're going the intended way or route. Most end up thinking I'm local. I just smile and didn't tell them I'm not local.

Quite convenient, only thing is to ensure your pick up is prominent, I did roadside pick up but have to make sure the pin is correct lor.

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite convenient, only thing is to ensure your pick up is prominent, I did roadside pick up but have to make sure the pin is correct lor.

Don't think most of our local rider bother

Remember

Reaction score
Guys, if I get a 2nd car, must I get loan under company name?
Heard the interest is like 4%
Or a normal loan will do?

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Loan under company is abt 3.28%
Own name can convert z10 later to drive ug for existing owner
But since u buying car, use company safer unless u wanna exploit the grey area

The extra interest for company is only 1%, not a big impact for cars left 1-2 yrs
Example u loan 20k for 1 yr, 1% per yr is abt 200 only
Per day is only 50 cents, easily cover back by working ug

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 9 using GAGT

Sainterly

Reaction score
Anyone can recommend which agent or where to buy commercial insurance cheaper?

ask a few range is like 1.7k-2.3k

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
For those full time UG / own PHV car de, what phone holder you using ? I am converting my own car to PHV and looking at a good car holder.

ayuluv

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those full time UG / own PHV car de, what phone holder you using ? I am converting my own car to PHV and looking at a good car holder.

u might wanna consider ottie or ottie OEM too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.