Best Pricing China to Singapore Sea Small Parcel Available. (Ship For Me & Buy For Me Service)

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
We are a local Singapore registered company fully owned by local Singaporean specialized in doing China to Singapore shipping. We are also able to ship your products out from China to most of the countries. Below are our air and sea shipping prices. If you have any queries do let us know. Thank you.

China to Singapore Air Shipping:
Normal Items (Usually 5-6 Days)
First kg - $12
Additional kg - $8
Sensitive Items (Usually 5-6 Days)
First kg - $16
Additional kg - $11
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
China to Singapore CBM Sea Shipping:
Fast Sea Normal items (Abt 14 days)
1 cbm at $120

Fast Sea Sensitive items (Abt 14 days)
1 cbm at $130
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
China to Singapore Small Sea Parcel (14 days)
Normal and Sensitive Goods all same price.
First 1kg - $4.90
2kg - $5.90
3kg - $6.90
4kg - $7.90
5kg - $8.90
6kg - $10.90
7kg - $11.90
8kg - $12.90
9-30kg - $1.80 per kg
31-60kg - $1.60 per kg
61-500kg - $1.40 per kg (Capped at $130)

Air shipping below 400 sgd doesn't need to pay gst.
Sea shipping needs to add in 7% gst regardless of item value.

(Door to Door unless the item cant get into your lift, delivery is for lift level only, stairs need extra charges)

After 1 cbm it will be pro rated like 1.1cbm X 90 SGD.

1 CBM is 1m x 1m x 1m. Max 500kg.

If most items are sensitive items contact me for their pricing. We can legally import in most Food products that doesnt contain meat.

Things to take note:
1) Any amount for sea freight (Shipping + Item cost + Insurance if any) will incur 7% GST. GST Registered company can pay extra $40 for individual GST Declaration.
2) If the single item need special equipment eg forklift or too huge or heavy for 2 manpower then will pay extra special handling fee.
3) Fragile items need buyers to arrange them to be packed them properly and put a fragile label on it. During shipping if the item is broken we are not responsible for any losses.
4) If the parcel is lost after it is had been received at the warehouse and the warehouse cant locate it after 7 days, the max compensation is up to 3 times the shipping fee of that item alone.
5) No compensation is allowed if the item had been seized by the custom,act of war/custom or act of god (Earthquake, Typhoon, any natural disasters there wont be any compensation.
6) If you are asking us to purchase and ship on your behalf. We wont be responsible for any missing items, wrong item, wrong colour, damaged items etc... We only can guaranteed that your parcel arrived thats all. As we did not charge extra money to open up your parcel to check and so on. We can only help you to sort it out with the seller in China for compensation or replacement.
7) If you had chosen us to ship out your parcel mean you had agreed to our terms and conditions.

Contact us for more details:
Phone/whatsapp: 88232023
Email: Sales@mrc-logistics.com

Last edited:

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
much welcomed if competitive, your kg refers to volumetric or mass kg?
If volumetric or either, does it incur /6000 cm³ like air?
What's the item-level and batch-level round-up kg.
Eg. 2 parcels: 1.26 kg + 1.8kg = ?? (sea-shipping costs only)

Last edited:

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
much welcomed if competitive, your kg refers to volumetric or mass kg?
If volumetric or either, does it incur /6000 cm³ like air?
What's the item-level and batch-level round-up kg.
Eg. 2 parcels: 1.26 kg + 0.8kg = ?? (sea-shipping costs only)

Thank for pointing out as I forget to put.
So far China side all the sea freight small parcel is by is volumetric / 6000 :)

Last edited:

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank for pointing out as I forget to put.
So far China side all the sea freight small parcel is by is volumetric / 6000

:)

If by v/w, how do user transit from 500v/w to $87/1cbm

so 2 parcels: 1.26vw + 1.8 vw = ?? to door?

Last edited:

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
since by v/w, what benefits with little rate difference from air rates $4/2.5/2.5 + saving gst.

I give an example lets take the volumetric and actual weight is the same.

31kg and table is 200 rmb for example
Air 31kg - 126.50 sgd shipping alone and after adding in table cost it is 166.50 sgd

Sea 31kg - 48.70 sgd shipping alone after GST the amount is 94.90 sgd inclusive of the table.

So there will be some saving just more or less depending on the item value in this case the saving will be 71.60 sgd

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If the item is expensive but the weight is light then of cause no point to use sea as the GST will eat up alot. Like the example below.

Item A at 1500 rmb but weight is only 5kg.

Sea 5kg - 11.80 SGD + 300 SGD = 311.80 SGD. After tax the final amount will be 333.63 SGD

Air 5kg - 22.50 SGD + 300 SGD = 322.50 SGD only

So you guys can calculate and see which is more worth it in your case then use them. Sea is useful especially if your item is not that expensive but very heavy or bulky.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If by v/w, how do user transit from 500v/w to $87/1cbm

87 sgd per cbm is using another shipper not the same as the small parcel so their measurement is different. Their is 500kg actual weight per cbm.

2 parcel if their volumetric or actual weight whichever is higher is 1.26 + 1.8 kg = 3.06 kg charged at 4kg the sea price will be 9.60 sgd plus the tax.

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
87 sgd per cbm is using another shipper not the same as the small parcel so their measurement is different. Their is 500kg actual weight per cbm.

2 parcel if their volumetric or actual weight whichever is higher is 1.26 + 1.8 kg = 3.06 kg charged at 4kg the sea price will be 9.60 sgd plus the tax.

OK, got it. thks.
So pre-planned below 1cbm is one address, >1cbm is another address, or you transfer?

my bad, gave wrong example, so
1.26vw + 1.7vw =
(A) 2.96 vw -> 3.0
(B) 1.5 +2vw -> 3.5?
*vw being volumetric or actual weight whichever higher.

sorry to elaborate but we're talking sometimes 20 small items, and can make a lot of difference, depending on roundup system.

And I believe we're talking no discrepancies between sensitive goods or not, bring seaship?

Last edited:

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
OK, got it. thks.
So pre-planned below 1cbm is one address, >1cbm is another address, or you transfer?

my bad, gave wrong example, so
1.26vw + 1.7vw =
(A) 2.96 vw -> 3.0
(B) 1.5 +2vw -> 3.5?
*vw being volumetric or actual weight whichever higher.

sorry to elaborate but we're talking sometimes 20 small items, and can make a lot of difference, depending on roundup system.

And I believe we're talking no discrepancies between sensitive goods or not, bring seaship?

A)3kg
B)4kg

It will be rounded up to the nearest kg.

1 headache part is you need to calculate or forecast if your items are close to a cbm or much lesser as transferring to another shipper will cause them to angry. Normal Sensitive goods and normal goods are treated the same. You can ask me before you send. Chemicals, highly flammable etc.. Those prices are different which I think most commercial wont even touch them too.

hslovemoney

Reaction score
If parcel reaches Singapore and only declared lose will the shipping cost be refunded on top of the simi 3 times of the shipping cost and max $$$?

Please include clearer terms and conditions when the compensation will be disburhshed. For example, when reach Singapore and local courier said no such item and you say need 100 days to do the investigation then another 60 days later declared lose. Then you only say compensation will be given in another 300 days later then wats the point? Compensation in sgd or rmb? If in SGD please indicate the exchange rate else you say exchange rate is Sgd1 to RMB2 then we kee siau.

Please let’s know too per week sea parcel how many times.

Are you sure the GST 7% is inclusive of the shipping cost. It seems that you are using air shipment gst calculation and applied to sea parcel.

Last edited:

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If parcel reaches Singapore and only declared lose will the shipping cost be refunded on top of the simi 3 times of the shipping cost and max $$$?

Please include clearer terms and conditions when the compensation will be disburhshed. For example, when reach Singapore and local courier said no such item and you say need 100 days to do the investigation then another 60 days later declared lose. Then you only say compensation will be given in another 300 days later then wats the point? Compensation in sgd or rmb? If in SGD please indicate the exchange rate else you say exchange rate is Sgd1 to RMB2 then we kee siau.

Please let’s know too per week sea parcel how many times.

Are you sure the GST 7% is inclusive of the shipping cost. It seems that you are using air shipment gst calculation and applied to sea parcel.

For sea freight small parcels compensation I will reconfirm with them again and update it here. Once the parcel is confirmed lost the compensation is very fast within 2 weeks the customer will get it. It will be in rmb but for the conversion rate its up to that point of time as we wont know wat the rate will be by the local bank.

Air parcel no tax unless above 400 sgd. Only sea have tax regardless of declared amount.

hslovemoney

Reaction score
For sea freight small parcels compensation I will reconfirm with them again and update it here. Once the parcel is confirmed lost the compensation is very fast within 2 weeks the customer will get it. It will be in rmb but for the conversion rate its up to that point of time as we wont know wat the rate will be by the local bank.

Air parcel no tax unless above 400 sgd. Only sea have tax regardless of declared amount.

Or course I know the air shipment if total CIF over 400 SGD then GST of 7% is applicable. I also know that sea shipment even is RMB0.01 I also need to pay 7% GST. The question I asked earlier is GST calculation on sea parcel. From what I know, sea shipment GST 7% is only applicable on the value of the good. But what your example shown above, I need to pay GST 7% on everything. For example, if I ship 2 kg of xxx and price is SGD10 via sea parcel and no insurance, I need to pay SGD0.70 only. But according to you, I need pay (SGD5.20 + SGD10) x 7% = SGD1.07. Can you understand? Please see above post on the example of your calculation. You even mention that.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Or course I know the air shipment if total CIF over 400 SGD then GST of 7% is applicable. I also know that sea shipment even is RMB0.01 I also need to pay 7% GST. The question I asked earlier is GST calculation on sea parcel. From what I know, sea shipment GST 7% is only applicable on the value of the good. But what your example shown above, I need to pay GST 7% on everything. For example, if I ship 2 kg of xxx and price is SGD10 via sea parcel and no insurance, I need to pay SGD0.70 only. But according to you, I need pay (SGD5.20 + SGD10) x 7% = SGD1.07. Can you understand? Please see above post on the example of your calculation. You even mention that.

https://www.iras.gov.sg/IRASHome/GST/Consumers/Consumers-Importing-Goods-into-Singapore/

Tax is based on 7% of CIF (Cost,Insurance, Freight)

Still have doubt please call 1800 356 8633 IRAS GST Helpline. Thank you.

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suggest to build-in or absorb the few cents shipping gst, and look into true cbm volume for sea (I.e per 0.01cbm), as opposed to air volumetric (/0.6) , which is almost double price/or half the volume. (0.006cbm).

Then again, many shoppers dun even know what is 1cbm, or 1vkg is half 0.01cbm , and already used to volumetric kg, so may get by and easier for both parties.

For 2vkg ($5.56), would rather go ezbuy air for +$1.20 more ( $6.76), 2 weeks faster and save on goods gst. Or tumpang friends'stuffs along for 8x more volume (0.1cbm) for $13 pickup.

Nonetheless, it's good for sensitive and door.

Last edited:

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Suggest to build-in or absorb the few cents shipping gst, and look into true cbm volume for sea (I.e per 0.01cbm), as opposed to air volumetric (/0.6) , which is almost double price/or half the volume. (0.006cbm).

Then again, many shoppers dun even know what is 1cbm, or 1vkg is half 0.01cbm , and already used to volumetric kg, so may get by and easier for both parties.

For 2vkg ($5.56), would rather go ezbuy air for +$1.20 more ( $6.76), 2 weeks faster and save on goods gst. Or tumpang friends'stuffs along for 8x more volume (0.1cbm) for $13 pickup.

Nonetheless, it's good for sensitive and door.

There is pro and con for both air and sea. So best that customers let us know what items they are shipping with the weights so that we can calculate and advise which method of shipping is more worth it for them.

By the way all the prices quoted are inclusive of door to door already :D

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is pro and con for both air and sea. So best that customers let us know what items they are shipping with the weights so that we can calculate and advise which method of shipping is more worth it for them.

By the way all the prices quoted are inclusive of door to door already

:D

thank you, will look you up for my right needs

nakata97

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only 150cm... so cannot ship queen size mattress bed without paying $50 extra??

Also for the 40kg per parcel, cannot remove this limit?

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Only 150cm... so cannot ship queen size mattress bed without paying $50 extra??

Also for the 40kg per parcel, cannot remove this limit?

This is for sea small parcel. We have normal big item sea parcel as well. We ship in many beds including King size. But first your lift must be able to fit in if not there will be a surcharge by per floor.

I just pm you :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.